Movie Bullshit Thread-- Guardians of the Galaxy... One word... Glorious!

Just got back from seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, and all I can say is.... Holy shit! Too much awesome! If you're a fan of the Marvel movies, then check this out. It has something for everyone, and I mean kids as well as adults. Plus, I know many here who will go ape shit over the soundtrack.

What did you guys think?

Rocket Raccoon drinks Batman's milkshake!

I wanna see that so bad!!!!
I haven't seen it yet but have wanted them to make this movie for years and never thought Marvel would have the guts to do it. I love that all of these great D-list Marvel characters are starting to get the recognition they deserve! Hopefully they bring in Adam Warlock for the sequel.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-01-2014, 12:14 AM
HOLY FUCKING FUCK. Fav Movie of my year. Seriously. Going to see it again.
Glad to hear it was good. I've been a huge fan of the book since the reboot in the 2000's.

I'll be disappointed if I don't hear "I AM GROOT!" at least once, though.
Seriously? The trailer was a huge turn off for me.
Seriously? The trailer was a huge turn off for me. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
If you're unfamiliar with the property, which most people still are, I can see why it would seem like a skeptical decision. I mean, how many movies have talking raccoons with pet trees? lol
Same here. The Trailer was a turn off but everyone says it's awesome.
Meh, we'll see. Stopped reading most marvel in late 90s after almost 20 years. Don't have high expectations or really know these characters.

Still waiting for Sandman to come to the screen. Preferably a TV show.
I know nothing about this franchise....but if it's Marvel, I'm in.

I have to admit though a talking / shooting raccoon does kinda spook me though....I'm interested in how this character came about.
I've never heard of this movie or seen any trailers about it. If it really has a raccoon like that I may go see it. I don't know if it's a comedy or not but the gun wielding raccoon looks funny.

TM
I've never heard of this movie or seen any trailers about it. If it really has a raccoon like that I may go see it. I don't know if it's a comedy or not but the gun wielding raccoon looks funny.

TM Originally Posted by texasmarine
I hadn't either, until a few moments ago.

Bet the visuals are stunning!
I am glad people are finding what I initially stated about this movie to be true! One of the best Marvel productions EVER!!!
Plan on going Sunday
Dance off!

And now there is absolutely, positively no doubt that the MCU is headed toward the Infinity Gauntlet.