Football!!

It may only be preseason but it`s a hell of a lot better than any of the other options we have had lately. I`m ready!

Now if Cris Collinsworth would just STFU!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 10561769_502726173192346_5671642002773374024_n.jpg (30.8 KB, 119 views)
It is great to have football back...even if it is only preseason.
can we start a eccie members fantasy football league?
I will take Collins worthless over Phil Sims any day.

Pretty much the whole lot of them suck. I know they have to cater to people that know zero about the game but come on...

The only ones I don't turn down the volume are Aikman and Buck.
Turn down the TV and sync up a radio with the great Brad Sham.

The only ones I don't turn down the volume are Aikman and Buck. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Aikman is the man! Always has been and always will be!
Turn down the TV and sync up a radio with the great Brad Sham. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
That would mean I have to watch the Cowboys.
can we start a eccie members fantasy football league? Originally Posted by jaddyboy
Yeah we could put FWOG in charge of holding the money
That would mean I have to watch the Cowboys. Originally Posted by Boltfan

Well, then its not worth the effort.
can we start a eccie members fantasy football league? Originally Posted by jaddyboy
Don't know if this is serious or not, but I'd be in. That'd be two things league members would have in common. And going to the draft (and made up supplemental) is an easy sell at home.
When does the Lingerie football season begin again?
Don't know if this is serious or not, but I'd be in. That'd be two things league members would have in common. And going to the draft (and made up supplemental) is an easy sell at home. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I think it'd be fun if enough ppl participate. More fun if the providers join too.