FIRE ANTS!!!! OWIE!!!

Has anyone else had experience with these nasty little creatures???? OWWW!!! They attacked me when I was stepping onto some grass while crossing the street!! Within seconds I thought my foot was on fire!!! Two days later Ive got little white blisters!!! Any remedy other than not walking into them that anyone can suggest?
I HATE those useless good-for-nothing little fuckers. Thousands swarm on you, then one blows a tiny whistle and they all bite at once.

Won't make the blisters go away or ease the itching but I find a bottle of lighter fluid and a match on their mound sure satisfies the revenge itch.
Any standard anti itch and/or antihistamine should work unless you're severely allergic. Aside from that, it's just about not giving into the urge to scratch. The more you do, the worse they get.

Just the usual stuff when dealing with bugs.
Campho-Phenique works great on insect bites.
These little bastards hurt!!! And why the little white bumps two days later? Maybe I have a reaction of some sort? Damn!!! And this was within a space of about 5 friggin seconds!!! They got me but good!!!! And pain wise im not a wuss!!! I had 4 kids without epidural!!! LOL!!!
Dip a Q-tip in Clorox Bleach and dab a little on each one of those spots. Helps to breakdown the protein. If you have a lot of those then put a teaspoon of bleach in a pan of cool water and soak your foot for a few mins.
Thank you!!! Bleach is always a good thing for alot of stuff. I thought maybe vineger but wasnt sure. I just couldnt believe how fast these little assholes got me!!!! I was at an intersection walking to the bank and was slapping at my foot the whole way across!!! I can just imagine what folks thought!!!! LOL!!!! Another crazy in Dallas LMAO!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-06-2014, 05:29 PM
I sat on that "really soft dirt" when I was a kid... Lesson learned. -_-
One way of dealing with them is http://www.anthillart.com
Oh Hell Ze Ze!!!! That must have hurt like hell!!!! I cant even LOL at that one!!!!!
I was just simply walking across the street and was standing in grass on the median. Didnt see the hill!!!! Little sneaky fuckers!!!!! And im talkin five friggin seconds and they had me!!!!!No exageration!!!!! Shit hurt!!!! And they are about the size of a pinhead!!!! How do they do so much damage???? I know Pyramider!!!! Maybe they just need more Taint!!! LOL!!!!
I know that if you get stung by a jellyfish, if your friends will pee on the area bitten that the pee will kill the pain. I don't know if that works for fire ants...but it may be worth a try...
I guess I might have a customer or two that might do that!!! LMAO!!!!
There should be an upcharge for that action.