Alright can I get some help?

Okay I've been enlightened as to some changes since I've been away. If any of you kind souls would be so kind as to help a guy out with getting back in to the swing of things. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
Feel free to pm me of the info can't be posted here.
Hopefully this is okay to post.
Well Bob, the ladies will probably ask you for references. Yours are well past the 3-6 months they want. So you won't get the girl of your choice. You will have to get a newbie friendly girl who will take a chance on you, to build up references. Maybe a visiting girl will want your life story and a photo ID to meet up.
Another venue would be to try Seeking Arrangements. It will cost you $109 for a 30 day membership. Depending on where you live or how far you want to drive, there are dozens of girls from 18-35. Some even older if that is your thing. They don't ask for references. A lot will see you sight unseen. It is a lot of work looking through the profiles. Some are scammers, some think you will pay for just dinner dates. Some won't respond to messages and some might ghost you once they set a appointment. They think they can go through with it but chicken out. You will have to host 99% of the time. The rates are right up there with regular providers but most will hang around a few hours. I had one who would spend the night for what I would pay a regular provider a hour. She did require dinner and breakfast. A small price to pay. You can park your profile a few months without paying but you can't message the girls.
Thank you very much Tailhooked that info is very helpful I'll do some looking into it
Requiring references is hit or miss now. I've had plenty of first time meets with nothing more than screening via text.
P411 can still be useful.
Tryst is a good site to scope out who's around.
STG is really popular here but takes some weeding out of all of the scams. If they're an 8+/10 with big boobs, it's probably a scam.

Be prepared to provide a selfie.

More ladies are asking for deposits. If you can't find anything to say they are legit, you'll probably get scammed.

All that said, there is plenty of variety here, but in my opinion the best experiences are with the visitors. There can be long periods (months) between any good ones coming through so keep a look out and book in advance.
Thank you for the info justforfun it much appreciated