Ques is for the men who mistake a provider enjoying session for wanting relationship ?

I just don't understand, when a provider really enjoys a session with someone why is it mistaken for wanting to date them as opposed to just having a great time ? ?

I noticed it happens more with ppl that are in ending relationships already , or damaged ones, sometimes singles...

If anyone can provide in-depth insight it would be greatly appreciated....

Stay safe, stay sweet, stay sexy !!
Deeply wounded and wanting to rebound.....plain and simple
Some guys are just born losers. If ya see hooks, it should just be for fun. If your using the P4P experience as a way to get in a relationship, you've got some issue that you may want to talk to a shrink about.
Perfect response!
Some guys might see your sweetness has "she really likes me"
This could happen with a guy/girl that one has met at a bar,on a dating site,pool party,or one night stand, not just here.Is he/she sending out mixed signals? If it's a good client/hooker relationship this should not be an issue. There are boundaries.
I just don't understand, when a provider really enjoys a session with someone why is it mistaken for wanting to date them as opposed to just having a great time ? ?

I noticed it happens more with ppl that are in ending relationships already , or damaged ones, sometimes singles...

Stay safe, stay sweet, stay sexy !! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
I look for that connection within the hobby that is truly intimate and turns into a relationship that is caring and $Haring. It has its boundaries and I never want the empty feeling of paying for services... I want to share gifts with her as she shares gifts with me... This is a relationship to me.. Just not traditional.
This could happen with a guy/girl that one has met at a bar,on a dating site,pool party,or one night stand, not just here.Is he/she sending out mixed signals? If it's a good client/hooker relationship this should not be an issue. There are boundaries. Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
If your at a bar and its three AM they all look good. When you wake up with a hangover and look at the skank next to you, rarely do you say "we should be a couple". Dating sites.... Well if you are on tinder it implies a need to fuck, match.com more of the lonely heart site.
Paying a hook should only be used when you need to get laid and you don't want all the other shit that comes with a hen pecking relationship.

Stay safe, stay sweet, stay sexy !! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Like most human behavior, I would think it depends on the individual person.
They actually like you (care about you) and are projecting those same feelings on to you.
They feel an emotional intimacy with you and dating would be the conclusion to both a physical and emotional relationship.
They don’t understand (have much experience with) the difference between this type of friendship and others.
They do not separate physical intimacy with emotional intimacy and therefore this is the obvious conclusion.
They don’t have the opportunity for dating outside of ‘dating’ and this provides an avenue to that experience (consciously or unconsciously).
In general, they may not be clear on appropriate boundaries in any form of relationship.
They are seeking a more intimate emotional/physical relationship (consciously or unconsciously) in their life (than the ending one, damaged one, nonexistent one) and your kindness, sweetness, specialness (WILD, SEX BOMB, HOT as hellness) provides that.
…….also, what everyone else said.

We should probably get together and talk in more detail and see what we come up with.
I look for that connection within the hobby that is truly intimate and turns into a relationship that is caring and $Haring. It has its boundaries and I never want the empty feeling of paying for services... I want to share gifts with her as she shares gifts with me... This is a relationship to me.. Just not traditional. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Yes I agree but some mistake it for one or the other wanting more... The relationship should continue to remain the same, while experiences can expand and u can grow to like someone and the time shared greatly, u should not mistake a wonderful time and chemistry together as I want to date u..
Like most human behavior, I would think it depends on the individual person.
They actually like you (care about you) and are projecting those same feelings on to you.
They feel an emotional intimacy with you and dating would be the conclusion to both a physical and emotional relationship.
They don’t understand (have much experience with) the difference between this type of friendship and others.
They do not separate physical intimacy with emotional intimacy and therefore this is the obvious conclusion.
They don’t have the opportunity for dating outside of ‘dating’ and this provides an avenue to that experience (consciously or unconsciously).
In general, they may not be clear on appropriate boundaries in any form of relationship.
They are seeking a more intimate emotional/physical relationship (consciously or unconsciously) in their life (than the ending one, damaged one, nonexistent one) and your kindness, sweetness, specialness (WILD, SEX BOMB, HOT as hellness) provides that.
…….also, what everyone else said.

We should probably get together and talk in more detail and see what we come up with. Originally Posted by tonyTF
that was perfectly articulate and I think the most appropriate and spot on answer..
That makes.much sense .. Now how.to prevent that unxomfortable situation from happening.. It can be said out right in the very beginning but over time one seems to forget.. And im sure at some points it can be re-addressed but by that time its already too late and someone cares more intimately then they should..

I xant stand anyine doing ir falling for.the live con.. Its cruel and heartless.. I have seen the damage it causes in friends and their families.. It's just not right..

I thank u all forur input.. It has been most helpful and im sure to many..
Some guys might see your sweetness has "she really likes me" Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
This. Oddly enough it's happened more with married men than single men (my experience and a few close provider friends experiences as well).

@tonyTF 2 thumbs up.
Yes maam mocha

I'm on a dating site and have had a few dates,while thinking to myself..why am I here again?

Yes! @TonyTF
Some guys are just born losers. If ya see hooks, it should just be for fun. If your using the P4P experience as a way to get in a relationship, you've got some issue that you may want to talk to a shrink about. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
I have to disagree sir, I don't think anyone is born a loser.. We r all products of our past.. A product of what ur family has instilled in u.. We r all born sweet and innocent, its the world that is tainted and tries to infect every soul it can.
I dont think anyone goes into a p4p experience looking for a soulmate.. Rather over time the qualities of the person overwhelm logic and reason.. U cant help who u love..

Thank u for ur input
This. Oddly enough it's happened more with married men than single men (my experience and a few close provider friends experiences as well).

@tonyTF 2 thumbs up. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I agree also.. It's the very thing I am trying to prevent.. I wont be the reason someone hurts everyone they live and destroys their life..