Same hotel

Anyone heard of a provider not wanting to provide because I'm staying at the same hotel? It's happened to me. I'm up here visiting and having a hell of a time finding providers. (Thank you Kira) your the exception. Either not responding for hours or not all. Just looking for a little fun for my last 2 days. Ladies, Kira can ref that I'm a nice guy.

Sox
Lol .. Looks like you're unfortunately staying at the same hotel that houses 75% of our providers .. Everyone's favorite off I90!
Have you tried to schedule Incalls? There is no need for them to know where you are staying....ijs. For an outcall to your place, I get it but otherwise....shhhhh.

Tiffany, Cassandra Jenn, Stacey, probably that new spinner Stephanie are all local or damn close by.
Vanessa DD, Autumn Bolan, Veronica Boyt should all be able to make a plan with you I'd guess.
There is plenty of talent reviewed locally on the boards.... Dial a date and see brother!!
Peace
PK
Anyone heard of a provider not wanting to provide because I'm staying at the same hotel? It's happened to me. I'm up here visiting and having a hell of a time finding providers. (Thank you Kira) your the exception. Either not responding for hours or not all. Just looking for a little fun for my last 2 days. Ladies, Kira can ref that I'm a nice guy.

Sox Originally Posted by Redsox2005

Hey, I don't know why u would be having issues, I have plenty of reviews posted.. Must be ur location , I guess... Loki is right, incalls r ur best bet.. Good luck.. Hope u hae fun.. i know I did... Kisses
It's happened to me a few times but they wanted "outcalls" ... didn't need to let them know we were in the same hotel lol. Yet to experience the opposite where he wanted incall and we were in the same hotel so can't say how I feel about it.