Provider with the hottest, lick-able asshole

Polling the gents, and I know some of you also love to DATO...who has the nicest looking asshole going?
And that is different than a nice ass. A great ass might not always have a great starfish. Lol
Need to give some serious DATO/ass worship, but only to a really sexy anus.
Polling the gents, and I know some of you also love to DATO...who has the nicest looking asshole going?
And that is different than a nice ass. A great ass might not always have a great starfish. Lol
Need to give some serious DATO/ass worship, but only to a really sexy anus. Originally Posted by Snood273
I have the sexiest starfish you'll ever see....
I have the sexiest starfish you'll ever see.... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
She just may be correct that she does indeed . I've seen that starfish up close and personal many times over the years on our visits . Sam's entire body is a must see and experience for yourself .
Never eat where you (they) shit
Never eat where you (they) shit Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
Lmao
I haven't yet had the pleasure of seeing SAB's back door, but you can't go wrong with Alexis or KayleeMarie either.
She just may be correct that she does indeed . I've seen that starfish up close and personal many times over the years on our visits . Sam's entire body is a must see and experience for yourself . Originally Posted by RODOSH
But will she let you put it in her butt?
SAB, Do you enjoy attention being paid to your starfish?
But will she let you put it in her butt?
Originally Posted by August Black

Why don't you ask her ? Hopefully her answer to you will be yes .
Lil' Petite Layla
Yes indeed I do...
Yes indeed I do... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Which question are u answering? If the yes is for both attention and sticking it in.....dang girl, now I'm interested.
SAB...As soon as I cleave better luck with my phone system at work, your ass and my tongue are going to have a formal introduction. I hope your clit likes some attention too...wouldn't want her getting Jealous.
If you are available Tuesday daytime .....
SAB, Do you enjoy attention being paid to your starfish? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Yes I do ....although if you want to play with my starfishyou must tell me before you get to my place

..preparation boys ..

.dirty things come out of there ...you really want a shit covered cock

Ijs
Yes I do ....although if you want to play with my starfishyou must tell me before you get to my place

..preparation boys ..

.dirty things come out of there ...you really want a shit covered cock

Ijs Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
UH OH!! this gonna be good

LOL
Peace
PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg th34304VL4.jpg (11.2 KB, 242 views)