State: Texas
Address: Blalock/Westview near H Mart
Activities: Massage + L1
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice and thick but not fat, tight body, pretty eyes
Recommendation: Yes
That's the problem when these gals start becoming popular.
  • Owj
  • 07-18-2021, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Owj
Ok let’s say they will just do foot massage for you and it could cause them lose all the tip (you may tip zero) and all house fee are for the owner. So they get zero by massaging you for 1hr.
Based on above, if they wanna negotiate we can just say ok do the foot massage and I’m gonna tip you nothing I’m sure they will accept whatever you offer
That's the problem when these gals start becoming popular. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
The girl ain't always to blame, not saying OP is at fault either. I tip above standard at this shop and the one across the street with no issue getting what I want. I don't ask them, I tell them, but then again they know me by now.
  • Owj
  • 07-19-2021, 07:04 AM
I never said tip nothing. Just the normal tip for a regular massage.
  • ea6b
  • 07-19-2021, 07:07 AM
thick but NOT fat LOL is there a difference ?
Ok, let me explain this since you feel all thick women are fat.

Megan Three Stallion = Thick
Lizzo = Fat

See the difference?
I love thick ass with just a bit of giggle in it. Específicamente una Asiática con tremendo culo.
Por supuesto que si!
The girl ain't always to blame, not saying OP is at fault either. I tip above standard at this shop and the one across the street ... Originally Posted by arañanegra

So, we have you to thank for the price inflation.
So, we have you to thank for the price inflation. Originally Posted by Toolman
As if. Which girl are you referring to? I've not yet sampled Sophia.
Ok let’s say they will just do foot massage for you and it could cause them lose all the tip (you may tip zero) and all house fee are for the owner. So they get zero by massaging you for 1hr.
Based on above, if they wanna negotiate we can just say ok do the foot massage and I’m gonna tip you nothing I’m sure they will accept whatever you offer Originally Posted by derrick2580
None of the shops are taking all the house fee......unless completely trafficking them.

The girl get half at most, 40% at some, maybe slightly less at others, but always something there.
I have also said.."Just massage ..nothing more"...when they offer not much more than HJ..when I know they have done more...only tip $20 for the 1hr massage only...let them know they truly get tipped for extras or not much for not much..
Did Thai Massage across the street from Foot Relax just get another new girl? Anyone been by since Thursday and get a look?