G98 Spa opt out and bounce

Was in CT late Wednesday near midnight, stopped by g98 to get a look and maybe more, walked in and rang the doorbell, a girl responds wearing a red silk nightgown, didn't speak a word of english, she couldn't even say the dollar amount, geez. She entered the amount on her phone to show me, I pulled the I need to use the ATM to get cash, I followed her into the back of the shop through the hallway, I asked her name, she said what sounded like Ah-me and kept saying Vietnam, Vietnam, she was obviously Vietnamese, face looked just okay, with above the shoulder brownish colored hair, she had nice size tits, at least C's maybe D's. While I stood at ATM I pulled out my debit card as if I intended to actally use it, there was a second girl sitting in a chair dressed in sexy lingerie, Latina, called herself Camilla, she was pretty nice looking, nice body and decent tits, looked petite although she was sitting, I opted out by asking how much charge to get cash and that I would be right back after going to the bank nearby.
I will most likely return to give Camilla a proper Mr Johnson introduction, prolly still opt out of a session with the Viet girl though, she's not to my liking.
  • bore
  • 08-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Hi,
How much did the girl quoted you? What's number did she typed in? I guessed around standard fee since you're fixing to come back
Thanks.
I wondered why they would open next to Perfecta. Guess they offer non Chinese.

In my opinion, viet girls aren't that great. I've only ever had one good viet girl and she wasn't a worker. Fuck she was good! She was three holes, tiny as fuck, and loved fucking.
G98 to me seems like a rush job and probably mechanical as fook. That was my impression of the place.
Poked my head in G98 and left. Perfecta has better looking girls.
Poked my head in G98 and left. Perfecta has better looking girls. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969
Of all the times I've visited Perfecta and even before when it was Houston Relax massage, I've only had one girl that I sent back to her private quarters and got my donation back, she was nice looking, didn't speak any English which I like, the issue was in her southern region, it smelled of swamp pussy, I was about to bounce and go elsewhere, but Tina happened to finish up a customer, convinced me to stay for an hour with her and questioned my disapproval of miss swamp pussy, fook it, I just came out and told her she stank so I intended to leave, other than this occurrence it's been good sessions with nice looking lovelies. I can deal with a provider if her breath is a bit off, shit, gargle some mouthwash and we're good to go, but stinky pussy, now that's a deal breaker.
Hi,
How much did the girl quoted you? What's number did she typed in? I guessed around standard fee since you're fixing to come back
Thanks. Originally Posted by bore
I wondered why they would open next to Perfecta. Guess they offer non Chinese.

In my opinion, viet girls aren't that great. I've only ever had one good viet girl and she wasn't a worker. Fuck she was good! She was three holes, tiny as fuck, and loved fucking. Originally Posted by elfvonelfin
Maybe a turf war will break out