Activities: FBSM+++
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Great ass, nice D cups. Very good looking Asian
Recommendation: Yes
  • elCid
  • 08-13-2021, 07:56 PM
220 - WTF! That was a 160 session all day long. I know, I know, it’s Ops money, he had a great time, to each their own, blah, blah, blah. But still.

Bravo player - this is definitely how the market gets fucked.
220 - WTF! That was a 160 session all day long. I know, I know, it’s Ops money, he had a great time, to each their own, blah, blah, blah. But still.

Bravo player - this is definitely how the market gets fucked. Originally Posted by elCid
Revealing ROS details is likely to earn you some points.
Thanks for the review.

Let me see. 250 miles from houston to dallas. RT is 500 miles. At least a tank and a half of gas. You're talking another $60-80 dollars or so for gas on top of the time involves, a couple of meals, a whole day wasted just to get a nut, when Lyly is right her and will take care of you well. Ok then...
Let me see. 250 miles from houston to dallas. RT is 500 miles. At least a tank and a half of gas. You're talking another $60-80 dollars or so for gas on top of the time involves, a couple of meals, a whole day wasted just to get a nut, when Lyly is right her and will take care of you well. Ok then... Originally Posted by Demolition
It's bad enough having to spend 1/2 a day going to the Galleria area, so I prefer to spend a LITTLE extra (if one even has to) to stay closer to home....even in PCT4. A tip helps also. And I recently heard starting next month the freight is going up by some.
  • pkh
  • 08-15-2021, 10:32 PM
This girl is on my radar but not at that number. A smaller number perhaps