Am I a perv for having a fetish?

I get a lot of feet guys! I find it entertaining and a nice break from everyday stuff I dont know about perv title though lol
Aren't we all a little pervy?!? Own it!!
"per·vert
verb
/pərˈvərt/
alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended. "

Nowadays I think it's called ' repurposing'.
I’m sure lots of people have fetishes out there.

Mine? Feet and ankles. While I can’t exactly describe the type that does it for me, when you do, I am complete putty.

Am I a perv for having a fetish? Ladies, are you turned off by fetishes? Does that make the person seem “odd” or a little eccentric? Originally Posted by Goose7093
Not on this board!
Yes it does and we love pervs!
Don't worry about what others think of your kinks. If you want to be happy, find a lady who will make you happy. Fuck what anyone else thinks about you.
It's up to you to make yourself happy. Live like you want to. You only live once.
She’s said that exact same thing: “Fuck what everyone else thinks.”

I’m not really worried about what anyone else thinks about my fetish, just interested in other opinions. I try to keep an open mind.
I have a couple that I will keep to myself. I have found a few ladies that enjoy them also. Isn't that the thing we all look for. Finding someone else that shares the same fucked up weirdo stuff like we all do. Stuff it,kiss it,spank it,tie it,fuck it. Who cares what it is. Just go out there and do it