Encounter: Stopped By Zen Spa (First Post)

Date: 12/22/2019
Name: -
Phone: 318-507-0029
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-50448#rubmaps
City: Shreveport
State: Louisiana
Address: 8939 Jewella Ave #106
Shreveport, Louisiana 71118
Activities: Very good massage, and table shower. FBM
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was a slim and attractive b cup, with a pretty smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Where are these reviews you were talking about that pointed that direction. I have not seen them. She massaged you while being fully nude. That is a first I have heard out of at that place and I have been there many times. The place is not Zen Massage any longer and hasn't been for a year. It is called China Spa and has ever since they purchased it 11 months ago. You did not mention a name. Do you have one?
No, I may have worded it wrong. I was the one fully nude, she wasn't at all. They all had on a uniform of red shirts with black pants. The reviews I'd seen were from rubmaps as well as usasexguide, though they may have been a bit dated. It is now China Spa, located by the phone store, can't remember witch one, though the other sites have it listed as Zen Spa. My apologies for mis-wording my details.
a name is required for this review
Thanks for the clarification. Cops give these girls enough trouble. They do not need to have inaccurate information out there got the cops to read and claim they got a tip. They a just trying to make a living