What is with these rates?

• EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Seriously, think this girl is a clock watcher?:

B&G/100 15min/120 30min/175 45min/200 60min/225 90min/350

I don't know if I could handle the pressure. I'm imagining there is a timer like in chess. If it is 47 minutes does she charge the hour rate or bring out the calculator and interpolate?
It is a free country........
  • EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 03:51 PM
It is a free country........ Originally Posted by Doug41
Absolutely. The seller sets the price and the buyer has the right of refusal.

I have a service business. What I do is high end and many in the industry are just looking for the cheapest price. I'm approached by people that want my service but want to pay what they are currently paying. I will only consider it if they pay more than my current clients. I'm am retired and not looking for more business.
Seriously, think this girl is a clock watcher?:

B&G/100 15min/120 30min/175 45min/200 60min/225 90min/350

I don't know if I could handle the pressure. I'm imagining there is a timer like in chess. If it is 47 minutes does she charge the hour rate or bring out the calculator and interpolate? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Let me explain.

B&G - Ballin' on a budget.
15 minutes - One hit wonder.
30 minutes - Guaranteed to cum once.
60 minutes - You might cum twice.
90 minutes - Beat the pussy up! (Or talk all about it)

Obviously, providers may choose to price their time accordingly.
I kind of dig the rate options spelled out. Looks like they cover all the bases with little left to the unknown.
Sort of like the car max slogan
  • EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Let me explain.

B&G - Ballin' on a budget.
15 minutes - One hit wonder.
30 minutes - Guaranteed to cum once.
60 minutes - You might cum twice.
90 minutes - Beat the pussy up! (Or talk all about it)

Obviously, providers may choose to price their time accordingly. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
What's the 45 minute?

I have no problem with the rates it is the time increments that I found amusing. At my age beating the pussy up, isn't a realistic option.
Probably not a clock watcher.. After 3 months of doing this I am really able to tell how long I have been doing anything in the world just with the music that I am listening to. Even when I'm laying in the sun. I know when it's been 30 mins...
I don't understand the issue about some ones rates...Either pay to play or keep it moving....smh
You pay for what you get.

• EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Probably not a clock watcher.. After 3 months of doing this I am really able to tell how long I have been doing anything in the world just with the music that I am listening to. Even when I'm laying in the sun. I know when it's been 30 mins... Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Providing that music isn't the end of Lynyrd Skyryd Freebird. You are stunning but is it Dallas, Las Vegas or both?
I think my taxi meter idea was better.
  • EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 05:18 PM
I think my taxi meter idea was better. Originally Posted by bojulay
LOL
Providing that music isn't the end of Lynyrd Skyryd Freebird. You are stunning but is it Dallas, Las Vegas or both? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Lol... Dallas until Saturday. Then I am heading back to Vegas. I should change that, huh?
Thanks.
I've always thought it should be us guys that watch the clock not the providers. Why should we even put a provider in the position to have to say something or for the timer to go off?

It bugs me when I read reviews and it states "not a clock watcher". Translation - I went over and she didn't say anything. I got a 75 or 90 min. session for the price of 1 hour. Those of us that don't go over may be indirectly paying for your overages.

More power to the ones that want a provider that doesn't watch the clock. I think it identifies those as cheap. Hell - I bill by the hour in my real job and I watch the clock all day every day.

So yeah - crucify me - I'm a clock watcher both in and out of the hobby.
I give her (or her manager) some credit. At least she didn't post a 90 minute rate that was more than twice the 45 minute amount. She (or he) has rudimentary math skills that not all hookers possess.