Pre Pay For S*X

I am to nervous/scared to give a Provider my PayPal info for illegal activities. There are several Providers I would love to Visit but they require a Deposit before meeting. Should I trust a Sexy Beautiful Stranger with that type of Info or Just visit Providers who accept Cash$$$

I am a Very Horny Man who is scared about this New Technology. I still write Checks and pay my Bills by Mail.
I wouldn't be on this overnight in Erie right now if I wasn't given a cash app deposit.
I wouldn't be on this overnight in Erie right now if I wasn't given a cash app deposit. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
musts be a wild ...time ifs ya done ...be ...postin on the jimmie boards durin ...yer date

...only fools an ...cucks an ...foolish cucks gives bucks ...ta funnel before the deed ...be done
I would suggest for an established, well known provider with a good track record (such as Lexxxy) it is a safe bet. For someone new to you, without an established track record, I would hold off, or be willing to lose the deposit. As for using an online payment, if you have your full name attached to your account, I would be wary and would suggest using a shortened version of your name. I would also change the subject of the transaction to something innocuous. In the ROC, there are two new providers who advertise that they will only see dates who send a deposit. As for me, I am old fashioned too, I give my donation in an unsealed envelope marked "GIFT".
I don’t pre pay for shit and I don’t like paper trails so I guess I’m on sol on seeing a few providers. There are some providers who require deposits now or they won’t see you. It’s up to you I guess I know I’m a cash only client.
Cash is King! Or find another Queen...
Cash is King! Or find another Queen... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
And prepaying/paper trails make the "Joker's wild".
Some of us can’t load a joint PayPal account with with money from another account or credit card without the chance of being questioned on these payments. I don’t have a (fill in blank) cash app but I’d imagine the money has to loaded on that account from somewhere. Although I understand the need, too dangerous for my situation.
doesn't make any common sense to see anyone , both sides , first time, off pics or any sort of "reputation"

you have to at least meet and see if either doesn't have second thoughts

if Im a great client ,or at least toeable

they know ill come through and

they aren't seeing me unless I know , they know im a great client, and

they are someone worth it

the few girls I see must be able to keep a pool of regular repeaters or able to manage their money

cause they don't require pre payment in any way shape or form andthey are respected highly for that

never saw a need for travelers , if they cant work off local , something is off

few I see don't leave town and are thin
Pre-paying a hooker is a sure sign of which head is in charge of your life.......

elg......
Can’t you get ,say a visa cash card purchased with cash thus no traceable trail. Like the burner phone I have, I paid cash for it and I buy the minutes with cash .
Since my new profession I am about to embark on is cash and carry, I prefer to meet women who are old school and prefer cash that day in full for time well spent. I don't trust technology with my bank accounts.
cash and pay after services to old and out of shape to be chasing anyone. lol
  • Sam54
  • 07-30-2019, 10:38 AM
Both Client and Provider should pony up $100 each to a 3rd party account. And the one who is late or doesn't show up for a date gets to keep the money! I would win most of the time!!! Pay up front??....NFW!!! Just move on down the list!
I am to nervous/scared to give a Provider my PayPal info for illegal activities. There are several Providers I would love to Visit but they require a Deposit before meeting. Should I trust a Sexy Beautiful Stranger with that type of Info or Just visit Providers who accept Cash$$$

I am a Very Horny Man who is scared about this New Technology. I still write Checks and pay my Bills by Mail. Originally Posted by joelove69
Check your PM’s