It just one state

Biden down to 33%.=https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/581925-biden-has-just-33-percent-approval-rating-in-iowa-poll
Biden's a dumb old fgt
Biden's a dumb old fgt Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Way too nice.

Biden is a old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt piece of shit.

I do apologize to all of the other pieces of shit in the World who would feel offended by being compared to Biden.

Feel free to add anything you like.
He was created in the same studio where they staged the Moon landing.
He was created in the same studio where they staged the Moon landing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just increasing your worthless post counts...
I don't give a rat's ass you have me on ignore...I consider it a badge of honor!!
Way too nice.

I do apologize to all of the other pieces of shit in the World who would feel offended by being compared to Biden.

Feel free to add anything you like. Originally Posted by Jackie S

... Polls have already shown us.

... Biden voters got Buyer's Remorse.

### Salty
i voted for Joe Sloobbertard!! I IS STUPID!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQAbF33gFM&t

Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so
If we can set aside the politics for a Nano-second: There is deep tragedy in and surrounding this administration.

President Biden is aflicted with a degenerative condition that has robbed him of the man he used to be just as he has achieved his dream job at the panicle of his field. I take no joy in seeing him humiliate himself in public. It reminds me of my Grand father in his last days.

Hunter Biden, the President's son, has grown up to be a provided wastrel engulfed in drugs and scandal, eking out an empty existence solely on his biological relationship to his father. Sure, he has money to burn, but what will his grand children (legitimate and un-) think when they read about him? He has no honorable legacy.

Ms (doctor) Jill Biden has allowed her husband to be the managed puppet of ambitious ideologs pulling his strings from the sidelines (" . . .just sign it!"). She has sold out, and sold him out as well, for the chance to be the president's lady in The rose Garden . . . .while her husband withers inside on TV.

leqe aside the policy discussions for a moment and think of the family tragedy that is, and surrounds, President Biden.
  • oeb11
  • 11-18-2021, 06:04 AM
ICU - Thank you for a thoughtful post. Good Sir!

I might write - your wording - "panicle" for 'pinnacle" - may be a mis-spelling - but is a cogent description of teh fiden administration adn Presidency.
go brandon