If your gonna be Addicted to Something Y Not Sex.

Anyone who says they dont like sex is lying or not doing it right.

So my question is are we in the hobby "sex addicts."

I'm not sure if I consider myself one. Currently I have an SO so cant hobby often and if I do its gotta be James Bond style.

Without the SO I would hobby probably once or twice a month. Its so easy and convient.

So do you consider yourself an addict and if so is that a bad thing.
Anything addictive is almost always a bad thing. It means you have little or no control over your actions. Yes I'm an addict because I'd love to be able to stop. I try to take long periods off but I am still here. One day the SO will catch me and that may be the catalyst that makes me quit. If she lets me live.
I can quit anytime I want

what!!??
Works for me.

Way better than a junk food habit. Some days less filling, more taste; others full to the brim with sausage but yet I don't gain an ounce. Woo hoo!

Hmmm, that brings up another question: Can a gal be a vegetarian AND a provider considering she's handling the daily ingestion of hot meat?
Hi,

I'm PPE and I am addicted to sweet lovin' from the ladies ......

(Crowd) Hi PPE.....

I've been hobbying for only a year, but I'm hooked. I think the only way I could stop is to run out of money. Fortunately my SO travels a lot, so when the cat's away I play, play, play.
good exercise
Anyone who says they dont like sex is lying or not doing it right. Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
I guess I'm doing shit wrong then, it's sad I'm 26 and could care less about sex right now. I like the shit, but trying to keep my sanity and making this money stuff is my addiction. I can have a naked woman infront of me, but if my bills not paid then shes no use to me. Being homeless in a past life will do that shit to you I guess.

But I don't think you hobby guys are addict to sex, yall just got habit for exposing yourselves to different ladies. That's all.
Addicted and not apologetic.
We are the addicts and the providers are the pushers. Never forget that people get hurt. Weigh the consequences carefully.
We are the addicts and the providers are the pushers. Never forget that people get hurt. Weigh the consequences carefully. Originally Posted by cookie man
I could have sworn that you guys were the "pushers?" ("Harder, baby, HARDER!")

People get hurt in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, garage, yard, middle of the street, school, boardroom, local bar....you just never know. As with everything, handle with care, awareness, and moderation.

Like Mr No Confidence, I'm addicted to keeping my bills paid, but also to making the people around me happy, and so happens that I'm orally fixated. Great combo for a fantasy fix.