Sex toy expansion....

I am finding some really cool sex toys on Amazon....my wish list is getting long {lol}

check some of these out and let me know if you like/don't like /or if you have experience with any of them and can share insight
Attached Images File Type: jpg 51kD5CTdtqL._SL1000_.jpg (32.2 KB, 541 views) File Type: jpg 41LtM+VDcML._SL1000_.jpg (20.7 KB, 532 views) File Type: jpg 71RI0HaDfsL._SL1500_.jpg (216.4 KB, 536 views) File Type: jpg 31jeHYNQ7NL.jpg (9.6 KB, 532 views)
  • RAMP
  • 11-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Uh...pic of first one gave me an instant chubby!
Yep i like tthat one too.....butt just to clarify...these are anal toys to be used on men lol
  • RAMP
  • 11-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Yep i like tthat one too.....butt just to clarify...these are anal toys to be used on men lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Right. Exactly why I got a chubby. Oh crap...there it is again!
Dallas, love your choices, would enjoy being stretched by u
woohooo Ramp==my kinda fun!!

Max--Ill be back in January & we shall play!!
I have never even heard of some of these toys... Def peaking my interest in this kind of "play"
I use anal hooks as part of bondassage play. www.bondassage.com

And I have to tell you that although some men love it, some ... well, it takes knowing how to use that hook and then angle and sometimes, it can be a bit much for the average guy who is used to anal play.

I've also used the top picture, the dildo with the smaller to larger balls ... but in glass play. I like the handle a lot.

Again, men love it if they're alright with the harshness of the material.

I love this topic, Dallas. I need to add to my collection. The double dildo one looks interesting!!!

Guess it's all in the angles. lol
hook me up
Damn it Dallas.. Are you acting out scenes from www.everythingbutt.com?
Dallas, definitely would love to let you try those on me!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have a trailer hitch toy already..but its rubber.I am wanting that metal one above...It has different sized ball plugs you can screw on the end so variety is available.

Any ladies have any insight or experience with toys like these???
I want to watch !
Someone please tell about the hook and the thing with the ball that.
May be interesting if I understood it.
Good topic gotta love a gal and her toys !