Relatively new - screening options?

I'm new to the website and the area but I enjoyed the hobby a while back. I will have some free time soon and wanted to meet some nice people but I don't have references. I am willing to do the employment screening, but would prefer to only do it once and use that person as a reference for future dates. Are all providers good about providing/trusting references or should I start with a well known and respected provider to add value to the reference?

Are there other no cost screening options for a low volume (a few times a year) hobbyist?

Thank you.
Pay a fee for P411 and DATE-CHECK (lifetime fee is nominal and a good investment), then with a couple of OKs on those two sites from well-known, respected ladies, that should take care of your future screening needs.
  • FK
  • 01-05-2012, 07:24 AM
I recommend P411. It is great for local and also if you travel.
Are all providers good about providing/trusting references or should I start with a well known and respected provider to add value to the reference?

Are there other no cost screening options for a low volume (a few times a year) hobbyist?. Originally Posted by Martinmana
1. No, not all providers are good about providing/trusting references. You should do some homework here. Some providers are great about helping you out with a reference (if you deserve it) and others will not use references at all. Some of the girls want references but don't reciprocate. Well known and respected providers do add value and a number of them are "newbie" friendly. Again, do your homework if you are wanting to build references.

2. I don't know of any "no cost" screening options better than building a positive reputation. This is a combination of positive references, valued participation on boards and fair & honest interactions with folks in the community.

Regards,
EZ
Thanks for the comments and suggestions.
Pay a fee for P411 and DATE-CHECK (lifetime fee is nominal and a good investment), then with a couple of OKs on those two sites from well-known, respected ladies, that should take care of your future screening needs. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
This is probably the best advice. It's how I got started.

I recommend P411. It is great for local and also if you travel. Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
p411 has been very good to me when traveling.....