Oh Boy. What happened here?

TheJimtat here,
Just Moved to Philly from Houston....and from the look of these Eccie posts or lack thereof, I'm starting to wish I was back in TX.
Yikes! Philly Eccie scene is dead! Maybe the party is elsewhere up here?
Yes, there are other sites.
Yes, there are other sites. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Could you give some hints? I'm in the same boat
BestGFE.com and TNAboard.com which bought GFECLUB.Com.

You also have to use TER and EROS and I use P411.

The Texans roll into town and post "I am here; come fuck me" posts and are surprised when they don't get a sniff. Attitudes are different here. The bro's before Ho's stuff that I use to see won't work here.

And BTW, because there is overlap, you may want to check the NJ or Southern NJ forums of each site. The local hobby area runs from Wilmington to Princeton South to North and from Mr. Laurel, NJ through Philadelphia to King of Prussia on the edge of the western suburbs. Looking at a map of the Delaware Valley may help orient you.
TheJimtat here,
Just Moved to Philly from Houston....and from the look of these Eccie posts or lack thereof, I'm starting to wish I was back in TX.
Yikes! Philly Eccie scene is dead! Maybe the party is elsewhere up here? Originally Posted by thejimtat
Yes, ECCIE is dead in this region which I agree, sucks! lol

Awl4knot was correct in the active boards in the area. I hope that you end up liking the area. Welcome!
Awlknot definitely covered things well.
Indys.com is more for Pittsburgh (and other PA parts) and Ohio but not completely terrible either for Philly area.
Also Twitter.
Lmao... yep it is DEFINITELY different here. Guys overall are waaaay more respectful here and much more understanding about screening. Houston and Dallas are totally different when it comes to hobbying....def a Hobbyist market there, but more a Provider one here . I love many things about both areas but it's a culture change for sure

Have fun and play safe!
Peace and good karma to all

Majic

Ps...sorry for bumping an old thread
The Texans roll into town and post "I am here; come fuck me" posts and are surprised when they don't get a sniff. Attitudes are different here. The bro's
before Ho's stuff that I use to see won't work here.

Ha, Philly guys are known for being sensitive. Didn't they once boo s
The Texans roll into town and post "I am here; come fuck me" posts and are surprised when they don't get a sniff. Attitudes are different here. The bro's
before Ho's stuff that I use to see won't work here.

Ha, Philly guys are known for being sensitive. Didn't they once boo s Originally Posted by biggestbubba
The Santa Claus thing was 50 years ago and the Eagles are Super Bowl champions - time to move on.

You captured the attitude of some but I rarely respond to ISO's because no one says "thanks". Texans are known to be polite but not on this board. Sorry.
The board cultures are definitely different between ECCIE and the Philly boards. The guy who ran BestGFE back in the day kept a pretty tight lid on arguments, but I see a lot of guys attacking each other on here (like when someone bumps an old thread and gets yelled at). Another big difference I see is BBFS - it does happen in Philly, but it's a taboo topic on the boards and generally only discussed backchannel, while I've seen it openly advertised on ECCIE.