Lady Harper

Anybody heard from Lady Harper lately? Can’t seem to get a hold of her. Thank you
I am sure this will be moved from Encounters, but I have not heard from her either. I have been reaching out via Snapchat and its been crickets. Apparently this is a common occurrance.
I've been trying to reach her as well, the last time I had contacted her she said she wasn't feeling well and had to cancel which was about 10 days ago
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
She'll be back and look forward to it. This girl is no drama whatsoever and handles herself properly. As you well know
She and I have been emailing back and forth for months. It seems to take her 2-3 weeks to respond but then she just went dark.

I wish she would contact me. Would like to be able to make an appt
The deal with Harper is when she posts on Snapchat. You better make plans rapidly or you snooze you lose. Unless you're lucky enough for her to text you.
She just got back.
I still chat with her from time to time and LONG gaps in communication are not uncommon. Sadly, she's dealing with some pretty serious shit in her private life which does make her seem to be rather elusive. Last message via SnapChat was that all was well.........