Hobbying too long...

I was thinking of how i look at things differently as i hobby more.

1. As i see a provacatively dressed 20 something i cant help to determine what i would pay for an hour.
2. Every lady walking on the street is now a SW.
3. Guessing her height weight bra size is now a part of checking out hot chick.
4. Wishing i could use tineye for the mental picture of a hot chick i just saw.
5. Shopping for anything... thinking X provider would like that.
6. Wake up in the morning with a hard one... wondering which provider i fucked in my dreams.
7. Hotel and food reviews with $$ has new meaning.

I wonder what goes through the providers mind now. Ladies if you have something similar i would love to know.

1? I can detect a cheapskate just by looking through a peephole.
2. I bet he got a tiny micro penis(ect. htking)
When I see men walking alone on the street I wonder if they've ever seen a provider or when I see a pretty girl I think "she would do so well in the industry!"
When I see men walking alone on the street I wonder if they've ever seen a provider or when I see a pretty girl I think "she would do so well in the industry!" Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
"Damn. I'd schedule her on P411 today! And then twice on Sunday!"

or

"Damn. I wish I could see her SHOWCASE".

or

"Hey baby, what's your P411 code?"
Lmao right! Instead of "what's your Facebook info?" You ask, "eccie, TER, Eros or p411? And what's your handle sweet thang?"
Every time I see a girl my first reaction is: "Would I?" And it ranges from:
Yuck.
Nope.
Kinda/Maybe.
Hmmm.
Nice.
Cute.
Hott.
Instant Stiffy.

What's up with us demented guys anyway? Ugh....
Lmao right! Instead of "what's your Facebook info?" You ask, "eccie, TER, Eros or p411? And what's your handle sweet thang?" Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
LOL
Angel has me wayching 'cheaters' in a new way.
Funny, I saw a decent looking semi-scantily clad girl at the convenience store the other day. She was attempting to use a gift card that apparently only had $1 left on it. My immediate thought was some asshole hobbyist played a cruel trick on her and now she's screwed, I should check the alerts section, lol!
I agree in the men walking alone or the girls walking down the street and the $$ in critic reviews.

*Every time I see Greek anywhere lol
*When I would date I would accidentally toss out daty or something to see if they knew the definition
I agree in the men walking alone or the girls walking down the street and the $$ in critic reviews.

*When I would date I would accidentally toss out daty or something to see if they knew the definition Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Taking notes: when dating, appear oblivious to hobby definitions and acronyms, lol!
I was thinking of how i look at things differently as i hobby more.

1. As i see a provacatively dressed 20 something i cant help to determine what i would pay for an hour.
2. Every lady walking on the street is now a SW.
3. Guessing her height weight bra size is now a part of checking out hot chick.
4. Wishing i could use tineye for the mental picture of a hot chick i just saw.
5. Shopping for anything... thinking X provider would like that.
6. Wake up in the morning with a hard one... wondering which provider i fucked in my dreams.
7. Hotel and food reviews with $$ has new meaning.

I wonder what goes through the providers mind now. Ladies if you have something similar i would love to know.

1? I can detect a cheapskate just by looking through a peephole. Originally Posted by mediavolume

8. Everytime I go to Long John Silvers and see the L1, L2, L3....L4 and L5 on the ordering board....mmm.mmm.mmmm LOL

*When I would date I would accidentally toss out daty or something to see if they knew the definition Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Lol forgot about the greek signs. I always get a little laugh when i see them.
Every time I see a girl my first reaction is: "Would I?" And it ranges from:
Yuck.
Nope.
Kinda/Maybe.
Hmmm.
Nice.
Cute.
Hott.
Instant Stiffy.

What's up with us demented guys anyway? Ugh.... Originally Posted by Prolongus
We have two heads. When they align we are in trouble, the small one seems to control. Seems? - BS , controls.
you can imagine the thoughts going thru my mind as i see 20, 30, even 40-somethings walking arund the streets here in spain %^)
o my carnal universe!!!
i've never seen anything like this in dallas, even at north park ctr or willow bend mall .....