plastic man thinkin bout goin ...pro

plastic man has done some ...soul searchin ...and kept comin ta the same conclusion maybe it be high ...time ...ta consider goin pro and makin a ...career outta postin on the jimmie boards

plastic man is hopin to ...work out the details ...and see how the financials and other ...legal matters ...can be handled ...but the transition should be a ...smooth one

...with plastic mans ability to ...fly shitbirds ...there should be a huge profit margin ...so much so that plastic man is already thinkin bout ...expanding and hiring a ...small staff to handle day to day ...activities ...an this means steady work in a ...tough economy ...fer several lucky folks

...if yer interested ...give a shout out ...and thanks to ya all fer yer continued support and ...love
do you get paid in golden dildos lol
plastic man has done some ...soul searchin ...and kept comin ta the same conclusion maybe it be high ...time ...ta consider goin pro and makin a ...career outta postin on the jimmie boards

plastic man is hopin to ...work out the details ...and see how the financials and other ...legal matters ...can be handled ...but the transition should be a ...smooth one

...with plastic mans ability to ...fly shitbirds ...there should be a huge profit margin ...so much so that plastic man is already thinkin bout ...expanding and hiring a ...small staff to handle day to day ...activities ...an this means steady work in a ...tough economy ...fer several lucky folks

...if yer interested ...give a shout out ...and thanks to ya all fer yer continued support and ...love Originally Posted by Plastic Man
quoted for the fools that have Plastic Man on ignore

then

question for Plastic Man

would staff still be able to do solo work with there own handle?
at all
at work
only on there own time
ops forgot other question

can board members not part of your staff play "guess who really made that Plastic Man post"
do you get paid in golden dildos lol Originally Posted by oiwantitbad
plastic man is handlin finances through a ...greek bank
No thanks. I'll just give back to the board as a volunteer MOD.
would staff still be able to do solo work with there own handle?
at all
at work
only on there own time Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
plastic man will assign new ...handles

...fer example ...you will be known as ...jimmie flounder

...work will be conducted from plastic man world ...headquarters

No thanks. I'll just give back to the board as a volunteer MOD. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
there might be other ...forms ...of payment

Folks lucky enough to get hired can eat big shits on lunch? Fuck themselves on the clock, or on personal time?

...if yer interested ...give a shout out ...and thanks to ya all fer yer continued support and ...love Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Can I post my résumé here or should I send it to you by PM? The fat chick with the towing thong is good enough for me.
Can I post my résumé here or should I send it to you by PM? The fat chick with the towing thong is good enough for me. Originally Posted by generalbob
post er right here ...there are no ...secrets ...in plastic man ventures

...only love!