dallas sluts who love throatpies (not that weak ass cim)

A little birdie told me that a little information goes a long way.

And you never learn anything unless you ask or read.
Omg I love throatpies....so fun with the guy on all 4s and I get on my back underneath him and take it that way
Oh hell yeah, Analeese. I just love exploding in that position, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I know another good provider that likes me to FF her in that position until I explode. Woohoo!
  • BLM69
  • 08-28-2019, 05:15 PM
Guy in all 4s sounds like some ass lick pies to me
Omg I love throatpies....so fun with the guy on all 4s and I get on my back underneath him and take it that way Originally Posted by Analeese
Omg, yes!
Throatpies are amazing when the guy tastes good. I like to let them drop out of my mouth after he's done while I stare at him
I don’t even taste a guy when I get a throatpie ...it goes straight to my throat
I don’t even taste a guy when I get a throatpie ...it goes straight to my throat Originally Posted by Analeese
lol I do it's a habbit I don't just swallow anything I must taste it first it's always been that way
tf
  • BLM69
  • 08-28-2019, 06:33 PM
lol I do it's a habbit I don't just swallow anything I must taste it first it's always been that way Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
You like fruity man juice? Come see me
Lol big little man with no game or $. I thought you just got points for stalking n trolling ladies you can never have. Can you even reach a throat in your hood?
You like fruity man juice? Come see me Originally Posted by BLM69
I love fruity man juice... Do you by any chance partake in the nutrient benifits of pineapple and other citrus varieties
  • BLM69
  • 08-28-2019, 09:13 PM
Pineapple is the main flavor of my juice
Does your body temperature effect the taste of cum?

I like to say your penis puked in my mouth!
yes please