Are we ready for the blackout

Seems like everyone is freaking out over the blackout. Who is actually prepared for this I know I am a new provider in Texas I know different platforms but do we travel now go on tour what do we do dallas.
Just move in with me!
I have been making sure I have the contact info for the ladies I want to see that are not on p411. Last time the site disappeared with no notice and many people began utilizing switter, oh2, twitter, etc. I imagine traffic on those other sites will pick up in the short term.
Just move in with me! Originally Posted by GeeMoney$$
Of course that's a solution but I'm spoiled
Sophia you can sign up for the few other sites that are still up like tryst & oh2. You can pm me for more private details if needed. Happy hobbying & stay safe.
Of course that's a solution but I'm spoiled Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
jmho: there will probably be more guys going over to P411 if it
keeps going. It really is the best and easiest. A lot of guys and ladies use it exclusively.

Just a suggestion
Join P411 and offer first session discounts.
A way to get new clients.

Another guess, but I bet guys are going to be more
into trusted regulars if they can't play ECCIE roulette
with the new girls any longer.
I'm good here....you'll have fun.
There's several other sites that are good to be on. If you'd like that info, feel free to PM me.
OP, I think you look great. If you need a workout buddy, just ask. Otherwise, keep doing what you are doing.
jmho: there will probably be more guys going over to P411 if it
keeps going. It really is the best and easiest. A lot of guys and ladies use it exclusively.

Just a suggestion
Join P411 and offer first session discounts.
A way to get new clients.

Another guess, but I bet guys are going to be more
into trusted regulars if they can't play ECCIE roulette
with the new girls any longer. Originally Posted by bojulay
I would echo this post, but also realize even those of us with solid regulars will occasionally see new ladies. As normal, folks will start moving onto P411, Twitter, Switter, Tryst, Slixa, and other platforms, so definitely investigate those and which work best for you.

Otherwise - I would suggest - be Open and Ok with contact via Private Message, Email or Text, we can go through your screening process as normal, and hopefully meet up.

We all know there can be some "challenging" behavior out there, but as long as we're all professional and respectful, hopefully things will work out.