guys beware

After the act and my donation went to the bathroom. everything was ok till i went to get gas-money/drivers license gone. Called ther girl and her response was if you report it we know where you live we do it all the time. How many of you have been ripped of from the girls-this whole site needs to be shut down before someone gets killed.
you didn't find that girl here!
Man that really sux and I feel for you, but what happened to you is not the norm. Saying the whole site needs to be shut down is a bit extreme. It is a site for sharing information, no more.
Speaking of sharing, who was it that ripped you off?
this whole site needs to be shut down before someone gets killed. Originally Posted by rodd372
lead by example and leave this site...that should cure your ills.
The whole idea of this site is to prevent that type of experience. Read the reviews - look for who is creating drama. It is very easy to avoid that kind of crap with a little preparation. Don't want to be mean, but the truth is they evaluated you, decided you were a victim and struck. It can be avoided.
Man, I'm still new but even I'm calling shenanigans on that.
Sounds to me like another manager (Pimp) is upset ?? Hummm !!
Dumb Ass
You park everything in the vehicle except the donation!!! 99.9 percent of the ladies here are solid. Yet remember, good locks and good boundaries make good neighbores.

I think you have ECCIE confused with Backpage...
Toasted is right !!! I take donation in ONLY....... leave everything at the house except DL wich is locked up and hidden in truck.
  • Gio
  • 07-18-2012, 04:47 AM
+1
Who was it?
How can this be considered an alert if you don't say who it was that robbed you?

Since you are calling for this site to be shut down, are we to assume it was one of our Verified Providers?

Without specifics, this is worthless and if anything should just be filed under general information.
This alert is as bogus as bogus gets. Who was the girl that robbed you was she from bp or our lovely eccie? Can we get pictures so that the gentleman online will not go down the same road? This site should not be shut down but you should just leave...
you didn't find that girl here! Originally Posted by travel56
Call serious bull shit on this.....