hobbyists PLEASE READ!

After being informed of an NCNS on myself and reading that thread I wanted 2 take a moment 2 respond 2 u guys (not the providers who took a dig) I have been a verified provider on eccie and p411 since August with 20 positive reviews and lotsa happy hobbyists. My phone provider was metro pcs until I started having issues with communication. Now I am with AT&T. Essentially I am having the same issues with not getting calls or texts. I have called AT&T 2 report the problem and they have reset my phone in hopes that this issue is resolved. I have been a very well reviewed and well respected provider. I treat all my clients with respect and courtesy. To read negative comments from providers who don't know me is unnerving. My apologies 2 the hobbyists that have been affected by my phone issues. I would never flake on a scheduled appointment intentionally.
I have no relationship with jerseygirl but I have a friend who did not receive my text messages yesterday (through AT&T). I think it happens more than people realize.

This may be a stupid question but is it a bad idea to use an incall's land line to set up appointments?
I've had issues with Metro PCS with not getting my text or e-mails.
kind of makes me wonder about my AT&T service now. To my knowledge I have never had a problem getting or sending calls/texts. But if I turn my phone off then I don't always get them. And for some odd reason I would get text messages that apparently were sent a few weeks earlier if it was a particularly long message. Then just recently as in the last few months. On two seperate occasions I recieved text messages from a co worker who did not have my number. What I found out is if you have an iphone and someone sends out a fwd message to someone else with an Iphone that DOES have your number then for some odd reason it will send you the message from the original senders number.

It was kind of a private matter so I just told the coworker to becareful. I asked around and found out this had happend to a couple of others in the office too. The only connection was either the co worker meant to send out the message (highly doubtful) or it was an iphone glitch. did some checking and it looks like their is a few accounts of this. Not sure that's what happend in this case, but just saying it could be plausable it actually was a phone issue.
I have used Metro for over 4 yrs and I have never had any issues with not receiving text or calls. may be it could be the area you are in that is causing these issues.
Yeah something happened. I got two random text that said "google conformation number . Don't know if it was related but I thought it was strange.
It isn't a regular occurrence but I am with AT&T and maybe once a month I will get a message that was sent the previous day. No explanation ... lost in the ether, I guess.
I was with metro for 2 years but my phone not only would freeze up on calls but my text messages would not send when i went to exchange the phone thinking it was a faulty one, the tech told me nothing was wrong with it. He reset the phone for me and i continued a day or so with no problems but than, 2 days after getting it checked the problems started again, I had AT&T along time ago and had problems with dropped calls and late texts.. I think it just depends on location but sometimes the phone providers do have glitches in their systems..
Thank u all 4 ur comments concerning this matter. I am frustrated about this crap and am trying 2 figure out what I can do 2 fix what's broken. Good night.
I blame Bill Gates. Simple as that blame Bill Gates for all technological fubars.

As long as you are a provider that provides a consistent service at a high level, I would not lose any sleep over this. If you honestly failed due to technology there is nothing that you should have to make up for. Taint nothing you could do. There are dead spots in cell service all over DFW. The dead spots are pretty bizarre, some are small enough for you to drive thru before the call is cutoff.

Too many times the fucktards get too tightly wound prior to an appointment. I have been in the hobby a hundred years and I am nervous prior to all sessions, that includes the times when I have seen the lady several times. The ladies need to remember that the little head makes most of the decisions for the fucktard.
I call BS.
  • 12-21-2012, 07:22 AM
Jerseygirl, I have Sprint as my cellphone provider, don't have any issues with text. All the cell companies have voice reception issues.
Good luck .

There seems to be proper who dwell on the negative, but when the good far outweighs the bad, bad becomes meaningless to me.