Lack of Reviews

Womp womp. Which handle will take up the cause?
Rinse and repeat

I'm gonna miss his first review
Rinse and repeat

I'm gonna miss his first review Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well I don't know about that, are you allowed to write a review of "Rosie Palm and her five sisters"?
Well I don't know about that, are you allowed to write a review of "Rosie Palm and her five sisters"? Originally Posted by corona
I did. Didn't get pa credit though
Womp womp. Which handle will take up the cause? Originally Posted by corona
Rinse and repeat Originally Posted by winn dixie
We still got bluefacefuck out there
^^^^^^^^^^
Lmao
Always short and sweet
We still got bluefacefuck out there Originally Posted by Cendell M

Hey Cendell check out the welcome page and see what your spidey senses tell you about the newest member in Houston. Let us know as you are always spot on.
You fuck with me. I honestly......u couldn't pay me to fuck you again. Pussy C minus and old. You fuck with me crazy chick. I got too much shit going on, I never come at you unprovoked . Leave me alone and I'll gladly leave you to begging for lunch on Twitter. My question to Nordic Jag , you have a pool. Money. How come you don't save her from begging in iso on ourhome2 homie Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
I don't need to save Cendell. She is perfectly able to take care of herself. However, I am flattered that you would research me and find out that I had a pool.
Hey Cendell check out the welcome page and see what your spidey senses tell you about the newest member in Houston. Let us know as you are always spot on. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Ok I’ll take a look
Hey Cendell check out the welcome page and see what your spidey senses tell you about the newest member in Houston. Let us know as you are always spot on. Originally Posted by golferguy55
So he’s made 3 posts one of them being in SanAntonio, I need to see a little more from him. If he comes to Houston Coed with that I’m new around here looking for help I’ll say yes it’s him. My guess is he’s going to tread lightly right now, but he always shows his true colors and I got my eye on that one I’ll definitely catch it.
So he’s made 3 posts one of them being in SanAntonio, I need to see a little more from him. If he comes to Houston Coed with that I’m new around here looking for help I’ll say yes it’s him. My guess is he’s going to tread lightly right now, but he always shows his true colors and I got my eye on that one I’ll definitely catch it. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Awesome and that will be a priceless moment. My $$ says that this is his newest handle and that you are correct that he will tread lightly for a little while.
  • Busty
  • 04-24-2024, 09:13 AM
I don't need to save Cendell. She is perfectly able to take care of herself. However, I am flattered that you would research me and find out that I had a pool. Originally Posted by NordicJag
when is the TOPLESS pool party?
And is there a swim up bar?
I have a swim up bar for my above ground topless pool
Just hang over the side of the pool ,reach over and get a drink off the cinder block lol