Relax

Any studios around like the one years ago called RELAX on Mockingbird?
If only…..relax….on regal row was legendary. I’ve got a list of literally over 50 tasty young tight ladies that I dipped into from that place over the far too short time they were operational. Sigh ��
Which reminds me, has anyone seen or heard from Aria aka emerald tiger in the last few years? My goodness what a “gem” ��
It was fun while it last. Thanks for the memory.
She's business minded. Was checking her IG at one point.
  • nono
  • 01-04-2024, 03:24 PM
I missed Relax, it was a good time when it lasted.
I remember the place as well. There was a guy on here they absolutely hated. Offered to pay the site if he was banned, etc. Had a warning on their web page stating he was not allowed there, or to that effect. He would attack the studio all the time. I once responded to his rant defending the studio. The owner gave me a free visit there as a thank you.

I never did get around to thanking the guy here for my free visit. He's still here so thanks for being such a prick. ( I would not be surprised if he posts here about the studio and my comment)
To actually answer the question no.
I went for the first time when I heard Aryia aka Emerald Tiger was working there. I had seen her for awhile a couple of years before but she disappeared.

After going thru their easy screening, I reunited with her there, got her number and restarted our sessions in other places.

Relax was a very easy place to work with, full of hot young enthusiastic hookers, so I made a few visits - always a good time except for the lack of a real bed. I'm surprised no one caught something given all the stories about which ones offered bareback.

As far as Emerald, she vanished again but not before telling me what a douchebag the owner of Relax was - girls got $100 per (half). She quit when she was 10 minutes late and was fined $100 even though her 1st appointment wasn't for another 45 minutes. She also claimed he demanded not just a qualification fuck, but servicing on demand while they were there. Pretty draconian and of course he ended up in jail for non-sex charges.

I briefly kept in touch with Emerald after she decided to quit and pursue other stuff - she is on instagram and appears healthy and happy. She no longer answers my emails so like the rest of y'all I'll have to enjoy the memories.
I personally think the crew that advertises on RubRankings under the # 214-430-4525 is alot like Relax.

Since you brought it up, I used to see one of their ladies after the shutdown, but that didn't last long. She got married to some dipshit cuck who posted videos on FetLife of them having sex. I commented that he and I are Eskimo brothers (didn't mention that half of DFW is, too...) and he got all defensive. I don't think he knew that I'd make her cum a dozen times in a session. Poor sap.
Never had the chance to visit Relax, but did have a few sessions with Belle as an indie, who introduced herself as "you may have heard of me as Lindsay from Relax". Super petite, pretty face, amazing attitude, and amazing CW sessions.

If there was ever a way to reconnect with her, or a studio of ladies with similarly awesome looks/attitudes, I'd happily go broke paying inflated session rates we see these days.

I guess this is a long way of saying, I'd love to catch wind of the same info OP was asking for.
Given how that studio ended, I’d hesitate before visiting another like it. In fact, that was the last one I visited, and I quit going when they moved to their final location.
Given how that studio ended, I’d hesitate before visiting another like it. In fact, that was the last one I visited, and I quit going when they moved to their final location. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yep - I agree.

I will say this, no matter how much of a slime ball the owner was, and now a convicted felon (ironically not about prostitution or other sin crime)...The sumbitch knew how to find good pussy. The few I saw were stellar in looks and talent.
Relax was definitely the standard. I was married to one of the beauties for 15 years. Best years of my life.
Relax was definitely the standard. I was married to one of the beauties for 15 years. Best years of my life. Originally Posted by bill sins
It was around that long? Or were you married before she got in?
Relax was definitely the standard. I was married to one of the beauties for 15 years. Best years of my life. Originally Posted by bill sins
So was it true that the girls there had to give freebies to the male employees?