Snowballing!

I got into it a few years back. Was with a stripper in vip room. She’s on her knees giving me BBBJ and I blew my load in her mouth. She stands up to DFK me with a mouthful of jizz. I’ve done it with quite a few providers since but none compared to the surprise of that first time.

Which ladies get into this? Who can top my first experience?
Cum swap would be a one-time exchange of semen, sometimes involving a party other than the male source (lady to lady?)

Snowballing often refers to multiple transfers. Think of the imagery of a snowball, which gets bigger as it is rolled along to get larger and larger.

Multiple-transfers I have not done. Cum swap from her to me, and then from me into her spread pussy, followed by long duration daty with periodic dfk, is a derivative that makes me crazy.

If I had been surprised with a DFK mouthful like you were, I probably would have spit quickly. Talking about it first I think is the considerate thing to do. (It also adds to the anticipation of what is about to come.)

I like to ask,... when I cim, will you swallow? Or will you kiss me like you love me? Then she can tell me her fantasies. I've had this discussion only with K-ladies in Studios & Amps that I see regularly. (And one Thai lady too.)

I think that being a regular is very helpful to find what you're looking for. I would surmise that Aliesha the Freak would do it on a first visit, but that's just a guess.
I got into it a few years back. Was with a stripper in vip room. She’s on her knees giving me BBBJ and I blew my load in her mouth. She stands up to DFK me with a mouthful of jizz. I’ve done it with quite a few providers since but none compared to the surprise of that first time.

Which ladies get into this? Who can top my first experience? Originally Posted by Rod667
I love that shit
Damn, haven't done it yet lol
wtf gross!
wtf gross! Originally Posted by george6585
I agree.

But I bet there are a few guys who are members here that probably would enjoy the taste of their own sperm, not to mention other guys whom they idolize. No names need to be mentioned.
I agree.

But I bet there are a few guys who are members here that probably would enjoy the taste of their own sperm, not to mention other guys whom they idolize. No names need to be mentioned. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
The whole point is to enjoy the eroticism. It requires that special lady that enjoys your cum in her mouth once, and then again, and then again, increasing in volume with each party's saliva. Eventually, she is going to swallow it, or spread her labias to watch it being dripped into her pussy.

Not every companion finds that exciting. But for those that do, I am happy to take that ride with them.
The whole point is to enjoy the eroticism. It requires that special lady that enjoys your cum in her mouth once, and then again, and then again, increasing in volume with each party's saliva. Eventually, she is going to swallow it, or spread her labias to watch it being dripped into her pussy.

Not every companion finds that exciting. But for those that do, I am happy to take that ride with them. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Ignore him. He des not even understand biology. Seman has taste base in large part upon your diet. Sperm has no taste. He clearly does not understand the difference between the two.

I have never done it and have no plans to do so, but hay, sex is to be enjoyed and if this floats your boat, go for it.
Yes it can be tasty fun!
BUT,Even better is kissing a guy after he made another girl orgasm!!
Reminds me of Tom in an episode of Succession - hilarious
Cum kissing is so hot. Only done it once… really need to find someone to do this again with soon.

Really like to kiss after daty too, if she likes it too.