Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

Blissful has many definitions ... Originally Posted by pyramider
This is the ultimate bliss for you, eh?
The letters of Ms Tia of Austin can be re-arranged to spell Taint is Famous.
...and the letters of pistolero can be rearranged to spell oioelptrs
(I know...you're probably saying... ha ha...btw, the Taint is Famous!)
'Famous Taint' - with a linck to my previous post - would be a good signature line for Tia.
Welcome, thanks for the help.
PP puts the pis in pistolpete
Pistolero aimed at whatever Pistolero hit.
This is the ultimate bliss for you, eh?
Originally Posted by tia travels
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT GIF!
Your skills must be AMAZING!
Computer skills that is... Adds a whole no meaning to the term Gooey. GUI?

The letters of Ms Tia of Austin can be re-arranged to spell Taint is Famous. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Having "Famous Taint" is a pretty bold statement there lil lady, (Tia). You better be ready to back it up... Back up that Taint right here in fact.
The letters of Taint can be rearranged spell tainT. Don't fix what ain't broken.

Welcome, - and it is never said enough, but thank you to all the mod-squad for making this place run like a well-oiled machine. You all are VERY appreciated. Originally Posted by IcedOut
That right there is some funny ass shit!

*~Welcome there...Pistolero~* Yeeeee-haaaawwww!!!! Originally Posted by tia travels
Posted that on page 1...
So you've been stalking Pete for three years now? Ya ever get around to slamming down that kitty on him yet? Cuz he needs to get laid to snap him outta that nasty disposition.
Ain't there some kinda stick up your butt rule about bumping a three year old thread?
We all gonna get pointed here? I think I got 4 or 5 left, anybody got points for sale? Might have to buy my way outta my next BAN. What's the official rule on that one? You haven't buy points before yer BAN? Or can you buy them after?

On Topic...
Welcome Pete!
[FONT="sarcasm"] We love ya![./FONT]
I just want to point out the the greatest newbie modtard of all time did not ban the most beloved whore of all time
Otherwise, Postalero delivers.
Otherwise, Postalero delivers. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I see what you did there...
I've never seen cb post a typo, and find it hard to believe this is his first...
Who wants to come play this game with me I am a true sexy ass bitch you will ever meet
Omg now thats something you don't see every day lol lmao
What a Sunday but it's time to get people in this game I got goin on