Bored9016.. Be cautious of your time...

This guy contacted me, requesting a bng. Once i told him the area i was in, he told me he'd arrive in approx 25 min.. I was omw to run errands & decided to turn around, to make sure i didn't miss the appt time. I called him back to check if he got the address & he confirmed the arrival time.. 5 min before he was supposed to arrive, i get a text saying he didn't know if he'd make it.. Then he text & said he may, and then a text saying he wasn't coming. Followed by several apologetic texts. Just heads up: A POTENTIAL WASTE OF TIME..
This guy contacted me, requesting a bng. Once i told him the area i was in, he told me he'd arrive in approx 25 min.. I was omw to run errands & decided to turn around, to make sure i didn't miss the appt time. I called him back to check if he got the address & he confirmed the arrival time.. 5 min before he was supposed to arrive, i get a text saying he didn't know if he'd make it.. Then he text & said he may, and then a text saying he wasn't coming. Followed by several apologetic texts. Just heads up: A POTENTIAL WASTE OF TIME.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
+1 Did the same to me a lil while ago
Wow, not cool
Thanks for sharing
Wow, not cool
Thanks for sharing Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

No problem..
The turd joined in June of 2016 and only has pure "Requests" with no reviews..............

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=351685

This didn't send up any Red Flags..............???

.......ijs.................... ....

The fact that he doesn't hardly have any action absolutely threw up a red flag or two. And the fact that he just straight-up is bullshiting is merely the reason 4 the heads up.
Damn, should have called me to pinch hit
This guy contacted me, requesting a bng. Once i told him the area i was in, he told me he'd arrive in approx 25 min.. I was omw to run errands & decided to turn around, to make sure i didn't miss the appt time. I called him back to check if he got the address & he confirmed the arrival time.. 5 min before he was supposed to arrive, i get a text saying he didn't know if he'd make it.. Then he text & said he may, and then a text saying he wasn't coming. Followed by several apologetic texts. Just heads up: A POTENTIAL WASTE OF TIME.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Sux sounds like some providers do sane things...that TCB can be a bitch,sorry that happened!!!!