Gang bang

Would you participate in a Gang Bang,Tell us you sex Fantasy .
No Thank You!
Would you participate in a Gang Bang,Tell us you sex Fantasy . Originally Posted by pickupkid
Aren't we kind of doing that already?
Setty
not 10 on 1 but if its 4 on 4 i would and have.. more of an orgy setting.
Does 3 on 1 qualify as a gangbang?
Sure does Sweete...Did you have fun?
Yes
Is there a limit?
I have seen "Gang Bangs" advertised for on some Swingers sites. I've never been to one. They seem to run the gambit from a Husband looking for 3 - 5 guys to service the Wife in rotation while he watchs/participates to more of an Orgy type thing with 2 - 4 couples getting together at someone's house. I know there have been alot of Threesome type activities documented on this Board (2 Providers & 1 Client, 1 Provider & 2 Clients). I also know of 2 or 3 "Parties" that were setup with 2 - 3 Providers and a couple of guys chipping in to pay for the Ladies time that went 3 - 4 hours. Personally for something like a "Gang Bang" or "Orgy". I would prefer it be a non-professional event with no limit on time. Or if professional Providers are involved that it was a "Flat rate" for all evening type thing. That way everybody can relax and have a good time without having to worry about watching the Clock.
gangbangs are fun!
Omg I have & here in S.A with a black & white man agh what a memory lol , geese now I'm horny
Check out how they do an orgy in London

http://www.ladymarmaladeparties.com/
Actually, got one scheduled for early next week. Will be my first so I'm waiting to see if the "fantasy" lives up to the reality.
Being an active participant highly unlikely .... i'm more of a watcher.