John Kerry Takes Stupidity To New Heights….

https://www.foxnews.com/media/john-k...raine-invasion

This is as bad when some moron in the Biden administration asked if the Taliban would be giving equal rights to women in their new government.

I’m sure what Putin is thinking about at this very moment is climate change.

Geez, we have some idiots in our Government.
Wow! Now that’s news. What an idiot!

Great cabinet... I guess the circus was in town and Biden fell in love with the ring master.
How can it be possible for this administration take stupidity to new heights? You would need an astronaut suit.
Stupidity was redefined using the previous monkey shit fight in the zoo.

From their dead cold brains.
If Kerry had been around at the battle of Midway in WW-2, he would have said…….”I sure hope Admiral Nimitz takes into consideration the environmental impact of sinking those four Japanese Air Craft Carriers”.
Stupidity was redefined using the previous monkey shit fight in the zoo.

From their dead cold brains. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am sure you have no idea how stupid that sounded. Talk about a cold dead brain, lol. Dumb on.
I am sure you have no idea how stupid that sounded. Talk about a cold dead brain, lol. Dumb on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He doesn’t. His posts today are really fucked up. They make no sense whatsoever.
his message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
He doesn’t. His posts today are really fucked up. They make no sense whatsoever. Originally Posted by bambino
I swear it's unbelievable. If there isn't a huge Red Wave in November then there never ever will be. The Liberals have out dumbed themselves, lol.
I swear it's unbelievable. If there isn't a huge Red Wave in November then there never ever will be. The Liberals have out dumbed themselves, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
local pnc bank
If Kerry had been around at the battle of Midway in WW-2, he would have said…….”I sure hope Admiral Nimitz takes into consideration the environmental impact of sinking those four Japanese Air Craft Carriers”. Originally Posted by Jackie S

if Kerry had been FDR he would have surrendered.
Here's an idea!

Let's send James Taylor to Kiev and have him cheer up Zelensky by singing "You've Got a Friend"!

Creative, effective US diplomacy at its finest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kATwwRomMs
Folks: If you voted for President Biden in 2020 . . .this Ukraine shit is YOUR shit . . .there iks more to come,. and the fan is still spinning.