Covid

Came down with Covid on Thanksgiving day. Not a good day
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon
Since 2020, an average of 50,000 US citizens no longer get the flu each year.
Since 2020, an average of 50,000 US citizens no longer get the flu each year. Originally Posted by RUlooking4fun2
Yes because Covid killed it. They make more money if they can call it Covid.
prayers n luv!!!!
Good luck ��
Hope you're better now because it sucks to be sick thru the Holidays.
Yes because Covid killed it. They make more money if they can call it Covid. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
You do understand they are both distinct virus strains. Influenza A is even distinct from Influenza B. At times this last year some locations were seeing more flu A positives than covid 19. I really don't think any of the viruses are into politics. I can tell you no entity doing viral pcr testing is confusing flu for covid. It's just not happening. Maybe politicians, kit antigen tests, or people infatuated with conspiracies, but not those doing the testing.
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I feel a little better but still a long way to go.
You do understand they are both distinct virus strains. Influenza A is even distinct from Influenza B. At times this last year some locations were seeing more flu A positives than covid 19. I really don't think any of the viruses are into politics. I can tell you no entity doing viral pcr testing is confusing flu for covid. It's just not happening. Maybe politicians, kit antigen tests, or people infatuated with conspiracies, but not those doing the testing. Originally Posted by Rooter
Exactly.
Get well soon. I've had it and it sucks.
Thanks Bigmike yes it does suck.