Thoughts; ❄️☃️Branson 4 Christmas???☃️❄️

Hey everyone,
So I have never been to Branson, especially not during the Christmas season.
Can yall tell me some places that I just must make it to?
The best eateries or your local favorites.
Also, is it hard to get around due to traffic during this season?
Whippersnappers for all you can eat lobster and Silver Dollar City's lights are to die for. You will not be disappointed.

Traffic isn't to bad.
For shopping and a good holiday atmosphere there is the Branson landing and Mike 5 and dime.
There is such a selection of good restaurants, it kinda is up to personal tastes.

Have a good time.
Will you be coming to Springfield at all?
Flaming margaritas has really good food and margs. Best burger is at the pour house. Best bbq is big Ds. All kinds of shows to go see. Endless entertainment
I will probably be staying in Branson.
have fun sexy!!!!!
Will you be working while there or just for personal vacation
Billy Bob's Dairy Land is the best burger for sure! If you go take cash or a check because they will not take cards.
Will you be working while there or just for personal vacation Originally Posted by Bingocardlover
I like to multi-task. 😉😘
Hopefully a little of both.
Top of the rock just south of Branson is a Neat place but you need a special person to accompany you to drive the electric cart around the beautiful layout. Christmas lighting should be pretty. This time of year need to dress warmly.
Florentina's Ristorante Italiano Just south of main hwy through Branson on green mt road is very good.
Big Cedar outside of Branson has nice light displays during the holidays. It's south of Branson a few miles but worth the drive. If you stay off of the main drag (Hwy 76) you can get around Branson pretty quickly. As far as dining, it really depends on your preferences. You can look at Trip Advisor to see which restaurants have the best reviews. A lot of people go to Tanger Outlets for shopping. If I was going to be there I would show you around but unfortunately I have other plans this year.
Well I'm hoping it turns out to be a great Christmas with some fun.
I'm almost already packed for my trip!!
I cant wait!!!