Date: Mid Feb 2024
Name: MySweetVye aka VyeBrator69
User ID:: 622678
Phone: (682)200-6223
Email Address: mysweetvye@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=622678
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Normally SW Fort Worth, but at my request we met at a hotel of my choosing further east.
Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ, CFS (CG)
Hair Length and Color: Straight brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’2”. Weight proportionate to height. Manmade c cups. a few small tats. Flat stomach. Looks to be mid to late 30s. Pics in her image gallery are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a winner
Very good review TM. I always enjoy your reviews and other threads and they are to the point and very informative. Thanks again for your contributions TM.
Good review TM! This adds to the variety in this area and we honestly need more of that. Yes. I’ll watch for those Ads on OH2 and PP. Thanks for the heads up!
Nice work sir. Can always trust your reviews. Thanks for the info!
MSOG?
I don’t know. That would be a good question for her.
Sorry, I don’t know.
Sent her a couple nice messgaes thru PM and text but been ignored. Im assuming she has No AA policy which sucks because she seem quality, good at what I like and is on my side of town which is rare. Oh well
Cancelled on me twice in the last week after making an appointment.
Just know, she told me she does this to have a connection to the world. She is a single mother, has a real world job. Dating is to hard with all the weirdos etc on the dating apps. She LOVES SEX! Providing fills her need to get a nut. She doesn’t have to do this but wants to on her terms and time schedule. Be patient with her. I promise it’s worth the effort.
Here's her P411
https://preferred411.com/P424703 Originally Posted by Intherough
The review has her height at 5'2". The P411 profile has her height at 5'10" and weight 170 lbs. Was there a misprint somewhere?
She had no profiles up yet when I wrote this review, so I had no preconceptions of her height going into the session. I’m 6’4” and she seemed kinda short to me. I have not had an opportunity to see her again and reassess my initial impression of her height.