My BBBJ Leader Board

This is a quick reference for those looking for an outstanding BBBJ.

I will be adding new provider details and reposting as the list grows.

1. raven winters - amazing all round. Just a messy, DT, IOP, frenzy of hands and tongue and spit... and her gorgeous face and body to watch while she's delivering it. CIM ☆☆☆☆☆

2. Raven Rayne - exceptional. Balance of hands, spit, and DT. Dedicated and good IOP. CIM ☆☆☆☆

3. Red_Headed_Julie - dedicated giver, amazing tongue. Needed more hands, but accommodated when asked. Great IOP. CIM x2 ☆☆☆☆

4. Laura Lynn - best IOP, soft and deep. Lots of hands and very GFE. CIM x2 ☆☆☆☆

5. Kendall4u - great GFE BJ. Good use of hands on boys and shaft. Good IOP with lots of eye contact. CIM x2 ☆☆☆☆

6. Kourtny Koxxx - great scenery to watch - amazing body for her age. Really good with her tongue and alternating with HJ. CIM/COF/COT (really just all over) ☆☆☆1/2

Happy hunting hobbiers.
HG64
Thx for all the recommendations!
Quality post. Thanks for your input.
Thanks. Need to add Smurfy- BBBJ, CIM
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Any leads on a no hand bbbj? Those seem to be better in my book
Great list.
  • Tom69
  • 03-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Keeping it for myself for now, 23 year old white girl with huge boobs, slim, no hands, bbbj cof .no time limi $40. (That's 40 and not 140)
while her husband stands outside. Will share for equivalent utr hottie that's cheap.
Tom you dirty bastard, pm me that info lol
Tom you dirty bastard, pm me that info lol Originally Posted by JJ7899
Yeah, share or don't post, lol.
Keeping it for myself for now, 23 year old white girl with huge boobs, slim, no hands, bbbj cof .no time limi $40. (That's 40 and not 140)
while her husband stands outside. Will share for equivalent utr hottie that's cheap. Originally Posted by Tom69
stop playin. Lol
send me the 411.. please, sir.
thank you
Sexxyjade is top blowie artist in my book. she's got tons of tricks up her sleeve. she drained 3 loads out of me yesterday. gawdamn she's ��
  • Tom69
  • 03-04-2017, 10:52 AM
I'll share with those who share equivalent. Age, looks, and rate.
I vote for sexybriana for the beat bbbj I've had on this site.
Perfect timing for my trip to Dallas coming up, thanks bro.
Sexxyjade is top blowie artist in my book. she's got tons of tricks up her sleeve. she drained 3 loads out of me yesterday. gawdamn she's �� Originally Posted by Holy Cannoli
Have been thinking about trying out Sexxyjade. Now I have to get her on the list. Thx Cannoli