Socials/Meet and Greets ?

Just wondering if there are any meet an greets or socials that are currently planned? If not anyway we could start planning some or is it something that Central Texas has simply not enjoyed doing?

I have participated in both Austin and San Antonio socials and enjoyed all of them!

Just have been wondering
July 21st - San Antonio
July 27th - Austin

PM me for more information.
Thank you CK ... I just was hoping to maybe do some in this area. But I will try to make it to Austin norths next one!
There was one set for last week but issues happened and it had to be canceled. Since Tammie moved back to Austin no one has been able to, or willing to organize something. I for one would love to have and be able to attend one for this area, but I am gone most of the time.

I have thought about the Austin socials but those are not my local Brothers and Sisters.
Puter hick up'ed and posted twice so I am editing this to simply say. Howdy!
Yes one in area would be great.
I would love one too! Waco or Temple / or HH . Or Killeen.
The main issue we have here is finding a safe private location to host them at. Unfortunately this is a very small town and doing something in a public venue like they do in Austin and SA here would create problems for lots of us.
Some of the Killeen ladies come to the Austin socials.
Totally understand the privacy and discretion concerns! But hopefully we can try and set something up or maybe if anyone wants to go to Austins next social (north side) I can drive and we can car pool? I can fit 6 passengers!!!

Naughty Jill I think we had a blast last time I met up here with you and a few others ladies well hope we can try sometime soon again, gosh even a girls night in lol !!!
There once was a local psychopath on this site that hosted meet and greets all the time and they were very popular. He would post them and they would run for days with no problem because he was a friend of a local Mod. Then there was a local lady that tried to host one, and her post was closed the first day. I guess she wasn't giving free pussy to the Mod.
That wasn't called for sweetheart ^...I remember a friend of mines had to see you for free while you were moderator.. so let's not point fingers I usually stay out of it but that was too much..
If any Killeen meet & greet come up I'll definitely attend..
Also RH "Fantasys" is actually spelled "Fantasies"....your welcome...lol
I think the best bet for a Killeen M&G is for someone to host a private party, with a guest list. Tammie's M&Gs only drew 7 or 8 people, so her apartment was plenty big. I'm sure the host could get helpers, if needed, to set things up.
Also, I am a Killeen resident who treks regularly to Austin for M&Gs. Even if I don't play that night,it's always fun to meet other Eccie guys and ladies. So I'm up for a carpool.
I can host a meet and greet on Thursday the 21st.
I live in Temple so it's right in the middle for the Killeen/Waco crowd.

I don't post much or do many reviews but some of the ladies here can vouch for me being legit.