Meet & Greet in Temple 8-04-16

I'd like to host a Mwet & Greet at my house Thursday the 4th. I live in Temple so its sorta central to Killeen and Waco. Not sure what time it should start, but I'm a night owl so as long as the neighbors don't complain it can last till long after the street lights go on. Smoking on back porch or in garage, drinking is cool too...I will have some beer and I have some wine, but your welcome to bring your own poison to drink and or share.

I've never thrown a party so any suggestions for foods or beverages is appreciated.
I'm interested...
YOLO.

I will help with whatever is needed
Right on! Just hope this doesn't turn into a sausage fest.lol

If we get a few more, especially ladies, I will PM address etc.
I'm down!!!
i will contribute $100 towards food and drinks. Hep just let me know if you need the $ now or on th day of the event
I am interested! & I help a little bit with organizing the private socials in the atx. PM me if you have any questions or need any help!
Since you asked for suggestions, my

#1 is that all participants should be properly vetted, stating with the organizer.

#2 the ground rules should be circulated, understood, agreed to and enforced.

ijs
I'm thinking that's why there isn't much response here. I will postpone my party till I can attend one, hopefully the Waco party, and then I will have a face/name that is vouched for and also I can get an idea of what kind if preparations need to be made etc.
When is Waco party, and where?
When is Waco party, and where? Originally Posted by hardroad63
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1790535
I would try to attend one of ck1942's events. He is an excellent organizer and very good at putting this type of meeting together.
I'm down to attend. And I can vouch for hep. (Not that my contribution means much)
I'm down to attend. And I can vouch for hep. (Not that my contribution means much) Originally Posted by Heyitsmejenn
This is very classy of you Jenn!!! Its a huge help/plus for the organizer to get a nod from a lady!
I'll attend. ��