DFK after CIM

I never had an issue DFK after a BJ. Used to have a gf who swallowed. I never snowballed. Not sure if that's my thing either. I have not found many gals in the hobby who do cim. Or asked for cim and snowball. I know I really enjoy DATY and then some DFK, just to give her a break, before going back down for some more DATY. I'll love doing this as many times as she will allow. Or until she is so spent she asks me to quit.
Never had a bj to completion. Except for me, no one has ever given me a hj to completion. I haven't figured out how to give myself a bj.
As I read thru this thread, I fondly recalled one of my greatest erotic adventures with my ATF, whom my "civilian" best friend had offered at least one too many after-dinner tequilas before she and I repaired to her place for "play time":

...I paused but a moment to admire my pearly load all over P******'s neck and face before cupping a hand under her head, raising it, and leaning over to deeply French-kiss her and savor my tequila-flavored cum in her mouth...
Just scratched another off my bucket list. Had a doubles with two hot ladies that were blowing me. Asked for a cum swap, which they eagerly agreed. Was so damn hot to see one lick the cum dripping down the chin of the other and both swallow! Yes, I kissed them both afterward.
Keep us posted if you fulfilled your fantasy.
Yes, it is fun to snowball and both keep kissing, slurping and licking until its all gone...and its fun to DATY after the deed too. All those flavors mixed together!...and yes the Pinapple juice is not a myth. DEFINITELY makes things taste better.
Oh yeah! Love it! I had a civie session a few weeks ago where I dropped a load in my gf and she squatted on her gf's face and pushed the creampie out. It was a 1 week load so there was plenty to snowball between the three of us!
Never had a bj to completion. Except for me, no one has ever given me a hj to completion. I haven't figured out how to give myself a bj. Originally Posted by PsychedelicMut
You need to try harder.
Wow Shawn, wow! Hot.stuff
My now retired ATF took a CIM from me and I thought she swallowed so I asked her to let me taste it with a DFK. Little did I know that she had not swallowed so when we kissed, all my jizz went into my mouth. I gotta admit that it was sexy as hell and would like to do it again.
I've posted several times here and at NOLA how much I enjoy snowballing. My question is how long before you do the deed should you alter your diet. I try to eat well anyway but I try to avoid the sugar in citrus drinks like orange, apple and pineapple. So if I know I'm gonna be snowballing soon when should I start chugging the pineapple juice and laying off the onions and garlic (two things I absolutely love)?
  • HUMP!
  • 05-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Sinclar, we're not talking "urine" here, but go with me for just a moment...
A little experiment might make for an interesting learning tool. Many have experienced the effect of asparagus on urine odor. It's only a matter of hours after one eats asparagus that his urine odor is affected. Unpleasant, right?
How long is his urine affected? Next day? I don't know.
Results of such an experiment, might give an idea of how long a time to "eat good" prior to the cum party, for that individual.
Just one perspective. Ahem.
I like that
Sooo hot! A fav of mine!
I enjoy this- not really snowballing, just wet sloppy kissing!

Dallas Rain- that is one of my favorite things to do...a little different than you said though. I love when a girl puts her fingers deep in her pussy, getting them really really wet and then putting them one by one in my mouth to let me lick all that pussy juice off of them. Ummmmm!