Strange places

Buddy of mine in Georgia was in a home improvement center with his father. He saw a local provider he has seen many times. He leaves his father shopping and he and the lady head of and he gets a bj behind a garage door display. I thought this was cool the cost was a ceiling fan lol. Gents and ladies what are some different locations where you have had fun. Mine would have to be a gas station bathroom got me some standing doggie over the sink.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-15-2012, 09:04 AM
BBJ in the cockpit of a plane. Yes it was in the air, and yes I was flying.
Macy's, Marshalls, Target (at christmas time), JcPenny's, inside the dressing room. It was fucking HOT!! especially almost getting caught by the old hag at Macy's...when done we walked out as if we had found our perfect pair of jeans, when in the clear we laughed our asses off!!! Good times!!!
Starbucks bathroom.

SAS
Arrived for a meeting - she bent me over her conference table and pounded away.
Eaten a woman out under the table at a restaurant in Houston.
DATY on a woman out while she stood thru the sunroof while parked on the top floor of a downtown Dallas parking garage.
Mouthfucked a woman in the parking garage under the Sacred Heart Catholic church in downtown Dallas.
Handjob in a confession booth from former gf at church in Buffalo, NY
Blowjob in the parking lot of Cafe Adobe in Houston
Fingered girl to orgasm at Sambucas before we walked to the Meyerson for a concert.