THE Jessica is now SFG, it seems.

I just checked out the studio websites and to my surprise, Jessica showed up, with recognizable pics at SFGWill she stay there longer or get back to the Amps? Maybe a double with Winnie?

I like her doing the table shower, but studios are a little more private. At least i got the pics in my collection.
I just checked out the studio websites and to my surprise, Jessica showed up, with recognizable pics at SFGWill she stay there longer or get back to the Amps? Maybe a double with Winnie?

I like her doing the table shower, but studios are a little more private. At least i got the pics in my collection. Originally Posted by Dingo4u
The double I did with Jessica and Winnie wasn’t worth it. Jessica solo is much better.
How close to the pics does she look like?
I’m concerned about the “Original legend” that they put with her profile on the site. How close to 60 does that make her,? Lol
she was at Bali last week, I went with Melodi but saw Jessica in a lineup. I was planning on going back tomorrow and seeing Jessica. I've been to SF before and verified there but will probably choose another AMP and save a lil cash and get a table shower.

I would say Jessica is around 35-38, she's short and thick, round face.
The first pic resembles her minus the airbrush, her face and big cheeks similar to that photo

https://www.sunflowergirls.net/jessica
I’m concerned about the “Original legend” that they put with her profile on the site. How close to 60 does that make her,? Lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Inconsequential given her appearance and session. Few better.
The first pic resembles her minus the airbrush, her face and big cheeks similar to that photo

https://www.sunflowergirls.net/jessica Originally Posted by nfhs04
That first pic is HOT
Ughh i remember this Jessica - “legend” my ass. She is OLD ! And had some arrogance attitude.

Jessica is like that old Cadillac with 200,000 miles but guys still talk about it as it has a logo but corroded engine and loose carburetor inside
I’m concerned about the “Original legend” that they put with her profile on the site. How close to 60 does that make her,? Lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
At least around 55. Back in 2012 she was already 40+. She’s small with a cute face so looks wise under amp lighting she can pass for younger, but no, she’s quite up there.

I like her doing the table shower, but studios are a little more private. At least i got the pics in my collection. Originally Posted by Dingo4u
Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
Yes!
Ughh i remember this Jessica - “legend” my ass. She is OLD ! And had some arrogance attitude.

Jessica is like that old Cadillac with 200,000 miles but guys still talk about it as it has a logo but corroded engine and loose carburetor inside Originally Posted by veloztec
Definitely a legend. Also definitely old.
Legendary classic, mid fifties classic.
Legendary classic, mid fifties classic. Originally Posted by Heartside

'57 Chevy Classic?