Yoga Makes it Better

I used to see a provider years back that would come to Bikram Yoga with me and then we'd go shower and have intense sex.

I truly believe yoga stimulates the glands and organs(especially the Organ of Generation) and helps keep the libido strong.

Any of you gals done something similar with a client in the exercise arena?

Sexy as hell seeing a woman sweat and devour each other afterwards!
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-04-2018, 12:50 PM
OMG, How can you?! I am so light headed after Bikram... I'm not even sure I could function. I might just lay there and let someone have their way...
OMG, How can you?! I am so light headed after Bikram... I'm not even sure I could function. I might just lay there and let someone have their way... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I suddenly love yoga.
Ill work out with you anytime!!!!!
Ill be out in Richardson next weekend, we can go then!!!
Don't stretch your taint.
OMG, How can you?! I am so light headed after Bikram... I'm not even sure I could function. I might just lay there and let someone have their way... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
And that would be different how?
I practice for Down Dog!
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-04-2018, 09:33 PM
Gawd, I would effing LOVE to just lay in the room and get oiled down and licked while in bridge pose... Hell, it is my fav to get licked in anyways.
Had to Google that pose. Seems to be a lot of work on your part
i don't care about the yoga. I just want you ladies to wear those damn Lululemon pants. I went into one of those stores last night for the first time and almost pulled my dick out and started stroking. I may actually get a part time job there.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-04-2018, 10:04 PM
<- has many pairs..
  • grean
  • 03-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Gawd, I would effing LOVE to just lay in the room and get oiled down and licked while in bridge pose... Hell, it is my fav to get licked in anyways. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
2, 4,6......
Grab your ankles ,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL
I never have. But Im always open to try new things.
i don't care about the yoga. I just want you ladies to wear those damn Lululemon pants. I went into one of those stores last night for the first time and almost pulled my dick out and started stroking. I may actually get a part time job there. Originally Posted by cage196
I don't like paying for lululemon though.......that shit is expensive