Changing My Number

Hello All,

I am changing my number after this weekend. It will no longer be publicly advertised.

I held off as long as I could, but need to go ahead and do this. I sincerely hope any of my past clients will see this!

If you are a returning client, feel free to pm or email me for the new number.

If you are a new client, I will only share it after screening has been completed.

That means if you think you are sly and grab the phone number from my reviews and text it, thinking it is me, it will not be! So don't embarrass yourself trying to get an appointment with me and texting a stranger instead!

Hope everyone is doing well on this Thursday evening.
Does your new number spell a word?

Like 1-800 dicksuk

Like 1-800 dicksuk Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Man, you guessed it! 10 points for GS.
I thought it was 1 900 dix-a-lot?

But I'll keep my nasty thoughts.

I think y'all are confused from back in the '90s when you had to call sex chat lines.

That being said though, Sir Dixalot would be a fecking great handle, ijs...

Like 1-800 dicksuk Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Every time I ask my phone company for a certain number, they say numbers are randomly assigned ... so tell me damn-it (please ) how does a girl get a custom number like that?
Every time I ask my phone company for a certain number, they say numbers are randomly assigned ... so tell me damn-it (please ) how does a girl get a custom number like that? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...-phone-number/

When I retire for good, I may try for 1-800-Wee-Woof and start a lucky lap dog service of some type.
I think y'all are confused from back in the '90s when you had to call sex chat Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
1-900-SPANK!
Number is now changed.

Repeat. The number listed on my reviews is no longer valid. If you call or text it, odds are it is out of service or you will be reaching someone else, so don't embarrass yourself!

If you are a current/repeat client, feel free to pm or email me if you would like it, or respond here and I will send to you.

Thanks guys.