Airbnb vs hotel

I am making plans on a trip to Houston & was wondering which would be a better choice as far as incall. I’m learning towards AirBnb but would like suggestions on a good hotel? And location?
Thank you!
A recent Houston discussion with some valid thoughts on Air BB hosting: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...&highlight=air

Weren't you here last November, Vanessa? You didn't do any research regarding locations then, or is this just another touring provider threAD?

The Galleria/Westchase, Energy Corridor, The Woodlands, Clear Lake/Nasa, Downtown/Museum District are the usual locations with a variety of upscale accommodations. Irish luck in lust to you. Love that Valentine red outfit and smile in your Showcase pics.
Yes! But I was with a girlfriend so I didn’t have to do the research. This is a solo trip so I’m gathering information for myself.. and other touring girls if needed. Thank you for the link!
Imho I would never dream of Airbnb as a Incall. Too many cons. (My opinion)
An air bnb for an incall is a terrible idea....when I travel for pleasure I love using them,and the repercussion of you're caught arent worth it IMO. If you're a frequent user,I suggest you read the guidelines and policies on illegal activity. You're staying in someomes home often times,would you want someone doing that in yours? Hotel is always your best bet babe!
thank you ladies!
thank you ladies! Originally Posted by Vanessa valentine
damn

FRONT ^^^^^^^

BACK ^^^^^^^
Damn you’re pretty. Good any more ass pics?
Fewer recording devices in hotels than AirBnB.
Fewer recording devices in hotels than AirBnB. Originally Posted by pyramider
exception: thecutepapi
exception: thecutepapi Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You'll need to stop riding the cute papi sac. Op you are foooking gorgeous. Let me know when you touch down. I'm going to have to crack that piggy bank open for you and cash in some pennies...