Encounter: Rose Valentine - Finaly

Date: 4/6/20
Name: Rose Valentine
Phone: Will give out after screening (eventually)
Email Address: roselove1419@gmail.com
URL / Website: n/a
City: Warsaw
State: New York
Address: Nice apartment in Warsaw
Hair Length and Color: Black... Little past shoulders (I think... I was mostly distracted by amazing tits)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty girl... It is amazing that a body so fit and relatively tiny can support such an equistite rack... If I didn't touch them and suck on them I would say they weren't real. Just amazingly huge firm and glorious DDs!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Sounds like a good time
damn
Nice! Word on the forum is she's the crème de la crème
of all providers in Upstate NY.🏆
Nice review

I'm still on the fence about this one. Thanks for the review.
Strange, isn't it that even the best provides don't seem to give a damn about endangering themselves or others by irresponsible actions during this pandemic. Goes to show you that, in reality, it's all about the money. What a shame. I have seen, and enjoyed, Rose several times and looked forward to doing so once again once the pandemic cleared but now I question her judgment. Forget the crap about doing your own thing, or this isn't all that serious, and look at the stats. Is it really worth it?
Some believe that the love of money is the root of all evil but the love of sex shares in part of that root.
Some believe that the love of money is the root of all evil but the love of sex shares in part of that root. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Of course they both do but there is a time and place for both. During a serious health pandemic is not the time nor place for either. We are all part of a greater society and, as such, have an obligation to ourselves and to others as well. In the meantime, be safe, be well, and wait till the storm clouds are replaced by the sunshine once more. There will be ample time for our pursuits of money and sexual gratification once again.
good review nice.
Long replies above, so preachy. Whew
Long replies above, so preachy. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Sorry if comments seem "Preachy" but there is an obvious lack of concern for both personal safety as well as others. Take a good long look at the death toll in this area already and you will know why I'm concerned and why you should be also.
Concern, safety, prostitution, preaching gospel whew
Concern, safety, prostitution, preaching gospel whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Intelligence, safety for yourself and others, social isolation. Let's not add to the death toll. It has nothing to do with prostitution, it's about not taking chances of getting it or spreading it. Obviously, it would spread easily during intimacy. I would hope adults would recognize this. Rose is a great lady and I have seen her several times. She is well worth seeing, and I will again, but not now.