URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=104
City: Addison
State: -
Address: Off tollway near galleria
Activities: Bbj, 69, CG, rcg, daty, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She literally looks like a younger Thai Abby in the face, besides that this beautiful Korean woman sports a nice waist with a little bubble butt and a few tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Dang, I hadn’t seen any reviews on Izzy, so I just pre-booked with Lila for Friday. Good review.
Looks like AS is getting some nice girls.
Asa is back with some sexy new pics. Smoking hot as always. I've missed her.
Looking forward to your review BB1.
Looks like AS is getting some nice girls.
Asa is back with some sexy new pics. Smoking hot as always. I've missed her.
Looking forward to your review BB1. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
Booker said she's young and first time doing massages, fuck... Her fist is going to be one lucky s.o.b, sucks I couldn't make the first morning prebook.
Plz let us know, those last few pics of her look like legit selfies.
Booker said she's young and first time doing massages, fuck... Her fist is going to be one lucky s.o.b, sucks I couldn't make the first morning prebook.
Plz let us know, those last few pics of her look like legit selfies.
Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Which girl is it their first time? Izzy?
Dang, I hadn’t seen any reviews on Izzy, so I just pre-booked with Lila for Friday. Good review.
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I am curious about Lila, her selfie looks real. Pls let us know how it goes.
I am curious about Lila, her selfie looks real. Pls let us know how it goes. Originally Posted by yanjunyy
I’m scheduled for Friday a.m., hope Lila isn’t toooooooooo tight. Nice Izzy review, hope to do her next.
Nice review CP. Would you say the pix are her?
Nice review CP. Would you say the pix are her? Originally Posted by txcasper
The pic where she is sitting on the red chair is the best representation of her, but they are photoshopped.

And armydude, I was referring to Lila in my previous comment.
Great review. I like a little bubble butt
Im debating between Izzy and Lila myself for when I get back into town Sunday/Monday. Hoping we get more reviews on Izzy and get some when Lila starts (I know Big Bob wont fail to deliver when he sees her).
Bro I’m so excited, I’ve never been with a young foreign fashion model before. I wonder if she’s had any Big Bobs over in Korea? LMAO
Bro I’m so excited, I’ve never been with a young foreign fashion model before. I wonder if she’s had any Big Bobs over in Korea? LMAO Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Maybe small bob's, you'll be her first big bob for sure. Hopefully I can get off early tomorrow to catch her before she's worn out.
Maybe small bob's, you'll be her first big bob for sure. Hopefully I can get off early tomorrow to catch her before she's worn out. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Saw Izzy, she is great!!!��