URL / Website: Kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: I35 Farmers
Activities: lfk, Dfk, bbbj, HJ, Russian, cg
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looks young, may be in her 20s, big breast. The photo in turquoise should describe her best.

ROS:
I've come here a few times in daylight and have had no problem with parking in the apartment. This time, it was night but there were still a few spots left. The studio told me to park outside but I didn't read her text.

She's fun and has a childlike personality. She provided above activities violently till I cum. She kept doing it and I had to beg her to stop

My car was towed during the session. When I came out, I looked around and didn't see it. Reached out to the pimp and she came to pick me up with her friend. She took me to the storage of the tow company and paid for it. OMG. The fee was more than the amount I gave the lady. Kudo to KF studio. She is so kind and generous

Recommendation: Yes
So you did not use the proper Encounter Report so no actual PRIVATE ROS. Good on KFest for doing something they didn't have to do since you received CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS but you did not read them.
That's pretty cool...slightly unbelievable...but if it really did happen, very cool.

And I agree, the KF Booker has always been a sweet heart in texts.

The begging her to stop part seems valid though...she is a little Energizer Bunny.
Now that's customer service!
paid for your tow company? wow good customer care!
  • Cinex
  • 06-10-2023, 10:43 AM
I used to go Kfest and booker guided me park at the street park cause they might tow. Luckily that you got your car back that was a nice customer service and their booker is so sweet and kind.
Strange review. The chatter ends up being about the sweet generous Booker, who the OP labelled a ''Pimp'' in a wide open review.
Gotta go at night when the towing ass holes are home!
Gotta go at night when the towing ass holes are home! Originally Posted by Megatoad

Nice of you to read the review before bum...I mean commenting...
They have always been very clear to me to park on the street and text them to buzz me in. Incredibly generous response on their part. Don't know what to think of the review itself. The "violent" part does not make me want to see this provider, not sure what the intent was.
  • tom51
  • 06-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Saw carrot yesterday she was awesome lol not violent at all more like high school making out with cip!Body is same as pics & it's her just 4-5 yrs ago byt that body I could have spent yhe day lol she lost track of time! First thing she said was HELLO BABE NICE TO MEET YOU I'M VERY HORNY! It was all good after that!!! Oh and that sweet little kitty of hers YUMMMM! She's only here 5 more days and hope I can repeat!!!!