URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: NE, SE, HJ, BJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Probably 5’10 with 4 inch heels. Probably 140 a little thick. Cuban mid length black hair.
Recommendation: Yes
keep telling myself I am going to give it a go! Daytime the best time?
My first and only time there was during the day. Less chance of craziness for myself since I was new to the environment and don’t speak Spanish. I wonder what it’s like when it’s night time and more busy. That wooden box with more than 3-4 dances going on would be a bit much.
  • rcusa
  • 10-14-2024, 08:11 PM
keep telling myself I am going to give it a go! Daytime the best time? Originally Posted by phmzee
Daytime is absolutely the better time for extras at CB. At night, the box-troll flashes his light in the dance area periodically.
Was there and a fat fat mexican dude was in the box getting a bj from a super hottie girl. She was pushing his fat up with one hand and just shoving her head in there. It was so distracting I could not pay attention to the girl giving me a dance at all. Very tough when several guys in there as it's distracting. Not to mention germ-ie. Make sure you've had all your shots
Was there and a fat fat mexican dude was in the box getting a bj from a super hottie girl. She was pushing his fat up with one hand and just shoving her head in there. It was so distracting I could not pay attention to the girl giving me a dance at all. Very tough when several guys in there as it's distracting. Not to mention germ-ie. Make sure you've had all your shots Originally Posted by SeekingSurfer
If you worried about germs then stay away from the upstairs corner at BDD. Or really all upstairs bar area. We would all throw up if you went in with a germ light I am afraid. Those girls must have strong immune system to stay there 8-10 hours a day that close to so many different guys and not be sick all the time. Hobby on team and best of luck in you adventures!
I'm always more concerned about the girl's cum and blood on my shirt/pants and having to walk out of the club with it on me. Yesterday, I had to stop by the gym and wash the period blood off of my clothes before heading home.
Ooooouuuucccchhh.