My Pet Peeve- Discrepancies in provider menu's

Ok as many of you know I am a provider who hobbies my myself and with my SO as well. As a matter of fact I met an awesome lady back in January. Who is now my ATF. So here is the deal I know that the menu sometimes can fall into a YMMV menu. My issue is the gals that list,bi-sexual,doubles and couples in their menu and do not honor it. This past week I was trying to book a fairly well known traveling provider for some fun and games for this Friday night.
It seemed promising after the first 2 pm’s but after an email to discuss the donation etc it went downhill. Apparently she could not tell by my handle if I was a male or a female. SMH. After a couple of email exchange she informed me she didn’t do couples and also stated she didn’t like being watched. I’m thinking WTF you’re a hooker. That part really made trip. We’re in the business of performing and being watched. Why list shit on your menu that is not in the kitchen? Sorry guys I just needed to vent.
I suggest we take out our frustrations on each other. You know, a grudge fuck does a body good!
I suggest we take out our frustrations on each other. You know, a grudge fuck does a body good! Originally Posted by boardman
LOL. Right.
I suggest a nice pudding fight, we guys can pick the winner and the fighters can charge a fee to allow a guy to shower with them
  • romab
  • 03-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Welcome to our world. r
Her loss... Chislaine you're hot.
Her loss... Chislaine you're hot. Originally Posted by carkido45
Thanks Kido. I don't think she knows how I love to spoil my gf's.
Chislaine that is sad but part of hobbying now days. Agree whole heartily with your frustration... Also disappointing when extra fee is tacked on for items in menu! If it's advertised it should be available in session...
Can we get together to work out our frustrations I'm sure it would be exillerating... Hubba hubba Chislaine!!!
Chislaine sorry to hear about that. Why didn’t call me? SMH. You know I got the best menu in town. It’s a full buffet for you mama. LOL.
Since we hobby as a couple we totally understand and agree. Like ads for any product or service they say anything to lure you in then BOOM! all the hidden BS starts. Some Providers seem to suffer from GPS when it comes to couples' pricing.

Our biggest pet peeve has to do with truth in advertising. Providers say they are this and that, they do this and that, but when we contact them to verify what they are and what they do it turns into a back and forth PM exchange. Do you do couples? "Yes but I have only been with my doubles partner (code for we did as little as possible and concentrated more on the guy). Are you Bi? "Yes, but I will not DATY." (code for I am really am not Bi but I want the $$) They put on their menus that they are GFE and they don't DATY? GFE usually means BBBJ for the guy, shouldn't it also mean DATY for the gal?

We consider you(Chislaine) among the Gold standard providers and my SO still gets wet thinking about our encounters with you. You will always have a special place with us.
All I can say babe is it was her lose. Don't know how anybody can pass you up.
"I’m thinking WTF you’re a hooker"

Potty mouth needs a spankin.
Chisliane, pick another provider leave review and show her that she missed out on one fucking good time! LOL
  • bbkid
  • 03-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Uh, stick with guys. We're more fun!
Yeah Chislaine, we've talked about this before. Tsk. Tsk. You know sometimes these women are CRAZY! Should've picked up the phone and called me!